PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345··· 323334

ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
This template is really awesome! i managed to add one more tab, and at first i though it would look odd, but i realized that it looks pretty good ^^ is it fine if i have this template edited like that?
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
Small edits like that don't bother me too much as long as I'm still credited.
Evanesce's AvatarEvanesce
I love this template, I am using the four tabbed right now, it is perfect for my current needs. If I do anything more in the future, I will probably go to the 6 tabbed lol. Thank you for sharing this!
Avatar is credited to the Pokemon Company/Nintendo
Thanks so much for making this template available for use! I'm using the 4-tab (with an additional tab) and I really love how functional and streamlined it is.
★ Credits in my About Me ★
for
for
HullyGee's AvatarHullyGee
Thank you for making this template available! I just added it to my About and I'm loving the look of it. I'm sure this question has an obvious answer to anyone with more CSS experience, but how do you change the titles of the tabs?
Actually, changing the tab labels is a simple BBCode edit. No CSS.

][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal wrap][ul][li]Tab 1[/li][li]Tab 2[/li][li]Tab 3[/li][li]Tab 4[/li][li]Tab 5[/li][li]Tab 6[/li][/ul][
This portion of the BBCode contains the tab labels. By default, the tabs are labeled as 'Tab 1', 'Tab 2', etc. Change that text to what you want them to be labeled as instead. Does that make sense?
HullyGee's AvatarHullyGee
Oh, wow, I have no idea how I missed that. Thank you!
No problem. I'm glad you like the template!
airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon
I'm glad you have this template available. :) I'm currently using the 4 tab one, will be using the 6 tab one in the future once i get a shop set up. I love that it is so simple to use compared to others.
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
127/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 120k/120GP/22ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I’m using a Customized 6-Tab template. Let me know if any of my edits are something you’re not okay with, but the biggest thing I did was make the colors no longer based on site skin.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

Pages: 12345··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page