PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Thank you for making this available to use, I love it!
9/500
67/500
8/500
angodango's Avatarangodango
using this now! thank you for making it available!
Toxel's AvatarToxel
can't remember if I posted when i first started using this but I've been using it for a while now! I love it, thanks for making it available :D (edit: turns out I did post back in 2018 xD) My question: Is there a way to make all the rows "one column" instead of "two columns"? Idk how to explain but here's a screenshot of what it looks like rn: With 3 tabs the bottom tab automatically became wide. I'm looking for a way to make the "about me" tab as wide as the bottom tab? (and the link if possible) I only need two tabs (I also just noticed there's a bit of purple visible at the corners of the avatar, idk if there's a way around that but it's not really important anyway lol) I'm sorry if this question has already been answered ^^;
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
hi! i really want to use this, but how do i use it? sorry. i've just not used anything like this before.
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@Toxel: Doubleing the width css property under .tabbed_interface>ul>li from 60px to 120px should get you what you want. I did notice the color "leaking" a bit around avatars, but it's so small and usually unnoticeable that I don't feel it's worth my time to try to solve. @MarchedPlanet36: It's pretty simple. Copy the code I provided into your about me, replace the values my post tells you too, add whatever content you want, and click save. Someone could probably provide better assistance if you have more specific questions.
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by sceptios

@Toxel: Doubleing the width css property under .tabbed_interface>ul>li from 60px to 120px should get you what you want. I did notice the color "leaking" a bit around avatars, but it's so small and usually unnoticeable that I don't feel it's worth my time to try to solve.
It worked thank you!! (and i agree about the colour thing xD just wanted to mention it anyway)
can you please tell me how to use this wait oop- i realised you already replied to mine- sorry i didnt get the notification. sorry if im commenting so much but also is there a way i can leave the avatar part empty? nvm i found a way to remove the avatar mod edit: posts merged
Awesome code! Thanks for posting
Lael • Any • ♏ Scorpio / INTJ-T and INFP-T LINKLINKLINKLINK Friendly platonic mother of a few hundred kids. Weirdcore/Traumacore fanatic. Complex editor, complex edit shop perhaps coming soon <3
Finally got around to updating my profile! This template is just what I’ve been looking for, thank you for sharing it!
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
Katani's AvatarKatani
Thank you for this!
Check out my Shop Also check out my free fields! Buying
Origin Sash
25zc/200gp
credit
Avatar and bg by Cryst. F2U code by Gumshoe.

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page