PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 323334

dude666's Avatardude666

QUOTE originally posted by Jackson8

I dont know if you're still active, but just wanted to say i'm using your code and thanks for making it.
same
CHOPCHOP2018's AvatarCHOPCHOP2018
um. I'm not that great at code so I'm not sure what you put in <avatar_image>? Can someone explain to me what I should put in the parameterS?
Yeah's AvatarYeah
The image url...
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Yeah, I just end up getting this:
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark

QUOTE originally posted by CHOPCHOP2018

Take out the < and >
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Apocapoo

QUOTE originally posted by CHOPCHOP2018

Take out the < and >
Thanks Apocapoo!
grimmsnarl's Avatargrimmsnarl
used!
sprites by DyingDove, simonpetrikov, and Animela icon by IRLR3KI
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
Hello again, everyone! I'm still alive and still very inactive, so not much has changed. It was brought to my attention that the font size of my template's credits section was smaller than the legibility guidelines allow. I have increased the size to an allowable value. When making that change, I also noticed that the link/tab text didn't technically meet the guidelines either. This too has been fixed. To updated your templates (which I highly recommend), just recopy everything between the [style] tags. Nothing outside of those tags was changed in this update.
I really like this! Thank you for making it available for use!
Avatar cropped from a screenshot (captured by me) of the 2007 Transformers movie; cropped and edited by me.
Raynavee's AvatarRaynavee
Just wanted to thank you! I have been wanting to do an About Me for awhile and really didn't know what I wanted to do. Found this, and I really like it!
Score: 0
Type Race Specials: 1 | 0 | 0 ***Working on Living Dex of Naughty pokemon. If you have any Naughty pokemon you would like to send my way, I would be greatly appreciative!*** Also, currently looking for *Naughty* Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler and Alolan Golem for 99% breeding pairs!

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page