PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 333435

Mima's AvatarMima
Thanks for making this, I was finally able to tidy up my "About Me" section!
Melia's AvatarMelia
Thank you for making this :)
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Thank you so much for this! It's a joy to work with and it makes my about me much easier to navigate. I love it!
uckyslime's Avataruckyslime
This code is so helpful!! Thank you so much for sharing this!! My profile looks good now and way less messy XD
Score: 0
TR Badge made by LycanKai
Hello there, sceptios! I understand that you are not very active on PFQ anymore, but I was wondering if you (or anyone else, really) could help me out with a question that I have about your About Me Template. I wanted to display one of my Pokémon Icon BBCodes in one of my About Me Tabs, but it does not seem to be working when I Insert it into your code. I am not sure whether this is because it is just not possible, or if I am just doing something wrong (I know next to nothing about coding). I would greatly appreciate any and all help/answers with this conundrum of mine, and thank you!
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@xXCocoaCacaoXx: I just tested it myself, and can confirm it should work. Hard to say exactly what you're doing wrong without seeing an example from your code. All I can say for now is make sure you are placing the icon BBCode within the tab code. If you can share the not working part of your code, I can help you debug.
@sceptios Thank you so very much for your advice, but for some reason it is still not working. Although I'm pretty sure that it's till just me being a dummy and doing something wrong, no matter where I Insert the BBCode for my Pokémon Icon, it always says the same thing : Error: Pokémon "(url)" not found on line (number). Could this mean that there is something wrong with the BBCode itself? This is currently what my Tab 1 code looks like, so maybe I am just Inserting it into the incorrect line of code? I'm not sure whatever it is, if anything, that I need to add or delete once I Insert the BBCode. ]
still in development... I am 4 hours ahead of PFQ Time.
[
Using my starter Pokemon as an example this bbcode...
] still in development... I am 4 hours ahead of PFQ Time. [url=https://pfq.link/?Yyy][img]https://pfq.link/?Yyy=party.png[/img][/url] [
...should display like this
still in development... I am 4 hours ahead of PFQ Time.
As long as the Party Icon code is between the two square brackets, it should work.
Ah, it worked! Hooray! Thank you so very much for your help and patience, sceptios! I definitely owe you one!
Glad you got it working! And thank you for being one of the many who use my template. Still makes me smile every time I check in and see lots of people still enjoying it!

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page