PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Alright so maximum of 6 beams gets you 10 ghost gems from the game. Edit: Record so far is 4 beams!
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
575 chain right now, already out of adopts. c': Did hatch an albino finally! I'll edit this with updates near to reset (in case of lab eggs or something). I'm super close to upgrading my ghost badge; just need 39 more gems.
Slightly early end of day update. Now at 578 eggs hatched (thanks lab reloaders!), and got another shiny in those 3 extra eggs. :D I did get enough ghost gems to upgrade, now I just need 100 ghost evos lol. Edit: almost forgot! I hatched this gal!
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I've been thinking about tables all day.... Uh, so these are for me to visually see all the dual types for badges. Electric dual types because I want to get my elec badge to the highest level while also raising others to wishforge, and then dual types for badges that dont have an electric dual type pokemon.

Warning! I ramble

For the foreseen future, the electric hunts will also be melan hunts. I figure it'll take a while to get to wishforge anyway, so I might as well go all out. I don't really know what order to hunt the electric types. Thankfully the highest electric type is elekid at 6k, and it's pure electric. I should probably do the No Evo pokemon first, and then Easy Evo? Or try to alternate between 5k exp and the lower exp eggs? Hm. Maybe after magnemite, I'll do Togedemaru and get the steel badge out of the way. As for the other badges, there are luckily 8 types that don't have an electric dual type, and they end up matching up pretty well! I listed out all of the possible choices in the table. Here's the list I ultimately decided on:
  • turtonator
  • exeggcute
  • sneasel
  • croagunk
My thought process: 10k eggs are a "no" so the only dragon type left was turtanator, which crossed out fire. Croagunk is a 2k egg, so that took up fighting and poison. There's no dark/grass egg and I've already hunted snover (the only grass/ice), which left grass/psychic and ice/dark as the last two combinations. I'm glad I got this done now because it means that I can start looking for pairs and I know what I'm hunting for whatever type race team I end up on. c:
Dual Types for Badges (electric)
No Evo Easy Evo
Dual Types for Badges (non-electric)
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
This is like. the only homestuck reference I'll make on this site but. Lurantis always reminded me of Eridan. him and his dumb striped pants
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
14 shinies now. c: Ended yesterday with 713 hatched. x3 Ravyne got me enough steel gems to start upgrading!! Just need to evolve 50 magnemite c':

some thoughts

People keep talking about how the market is "crashing" or whatever. they keep using shinies as a reference point though, and I think that's kind of silly?? If people collect shinies/albinos for a collection, they're not going to keep buying the same shinies once they've got them. Like if you sell only one type of shiny, you're going to eventually run out of non-deltaing customers just because everyone who wants one to keep is keeping them. And if you never delta them yourself, or sell them to delta, then yeah, you're going to backlog and then see very little business. Especially when you don't accept mixed payments or trade with items lol. Not to mention that zc is just freely available? There are a lot of people willing to spend money on zc and then spend that zc within the site, which of course means that Hypermode is easier to obtain. I'm sure a lot of people would rather hunt the shinies they want, rather than pay someone else. Some people don't even necessarily want to collect shinies, but just want to hunt (like me). I just. don't see the argument of "but I used to be able to sell for [whatever number]" as a valid argument. There's more people and more currency, and with that means prices will go down for things that don't have an easy way to exit the economy. It's like when people complain that the Market (the actually site Market) is artificially inflated. People (or at least one person) are clearly willing to buy things at those prices, so is it truly 'artifical'? Not really. It's just matching demand. Same thing with shinies; they simply aren't that much in demand. There's probably more regarding the amount of people actually willing to spend currency in bulk. like shiny legendaries. they're expensive and the big spenders already have the ones they want, so the majority of customers left are people who cant afford them. anyways thats my blurb blehh Edit because I also wanted to say that a lot of the so-called ""solutions"" people are submitting are just band-aid fixes. Long term, they aren't going to do anything. Like deltas were put in to "get shinies out of the market" (which is something I see brought up a lot as a way to raise the price of shinies) but not everyone wants their specials delta'd. It works, but only insofar as people are willing. If people only want to sell to collectors, then they'll have to accept that their customer base and demand will be limited.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Now I just need 860 evos. c': I went from needing a little under 2000 gems yesterday to having over 4000 lol. For future reference: Made trade thread buying elec gems. Small: 2gp, 1k. Med: 20gp, 15k. L: 200gp, 180k 1st trade: 2 large, 1 for gp, 1 for credits 2nd: 5 large for gp, 2 large + 1 med for credits 3rd: 9 med for credits 4th: 75 med and 2 small for gp Looks like hoarding gp was worth it. I still have over 4000 left. :D Now to go evolve some pokemon....
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
how is klink so perfect... genderless, pure steel type.... Round (tm), interlocks perfectly.... even the name is wonderful... As soon as I get two more melan magnets.... klink will be mine Hunt now at 829 hatched. I don't think I hatched any more shinies today?? I forgot. Today has been good regardless. c: Found a shiny cyndaquil in the shelter and I got two albinos thanks to the tourney! The fluxray makes me mad though, because I had a few Searene eggs in the same party and I knew, I knew, that the first egg I hatched would be albino. I planned for it to be a Searene that I would delta. But! tragedy struck the shinxel eggs were ready to hatch first (bc 5k vs 6k) and I unthinkingly hatched them, and was proved right, as the first egg was this albino. :/ I love her regardless but @me, WHAT were you thinking Anyways lowkey glad we get Shazi tomorrow, class got canceled so I have the whole day to click and get rus. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

bit of a rant i guess

It's so obvious that when people say "the art staff should take the community's opinion into redesigns" they just mean "the art staff should cater to me". I do not, at all, trust people who say that, and I especially do not trust their opinions on design. "but pokemon are fantasy, they don't have to look realistic!!" do you... do you really think the melans are "realistic". do you really. Just, how do people get so entitled??? This is not your site!! You aren't happy? Leave omg. like Niet literally gave us the ability with site skins to change how pokemon look, if you don't want your melan to change, then use a custom site skin, and if you refuse to do that, then you really can't complain! Give feedback sure, but don't claim that redesigns are ruining the site or the economy lol bc theyre not. I have 0 sympathy for those stuck in the past.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Gender: Orb Today was a big day! :D Since I have no more intentions of hatching eggs or getting pkrs, I'll update early.

is long

First of all, I got pkrs 4 times. c: Total interactions right now is 85k. One was before I went to sleep, then 3 more times during my time zone's day. The first got me down to, I think, 50 adopts? With a x1.9 Shazi day too. c: The next 3 I used the lab's fairy eggs (v~wave tourney ;3) and the daycare, since 12% Perse let me buy some cheap daycare passes. So far I've adopted 193 eggs. Beyond eggs, I also used pkrs to evolve my magnemite hoard! Now I just need 200 or so electric evos instead of 860. I also got my steel badge upgraded to Titanium. My ghost badge is now Titanium as well, thanks to some evos from other people. I think the Life Wish game is going to get me enough gems to upgrade to the next level as well. c: Hunt Update! Now at 1262 hatched. Got the last two albinos I needed, and got to 30 shinies total (borrowed a shiny charm from someone today).
Here's some good bois/orbs from today. c: Got my second random chance shiny and an albino from WT Super excited for MCW!! I have high hopes for this hunt. :D
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Hunt is now at 1427 hatched and 38 shinies. No more albinos hatched. I was going to update before reset, but then I got the last pkrs of the day so I was a bit busy. :P That pkrs did get me enough evos to get to Wishforge! :D I'm now 2 million credits richer

some talking about hunts

My plan originally was to hunt togedemaru after magnemite to get my steel badge the rest of the way up, but I'm thinking I should just do klink instead? Togedemaru is way too low of an exp egg for me not to get incredibly bored of it. I'd rather get a shiny charm+box before trying to do lower exp hunts so I can get a melan faster. Klink will also give me plenty of evo opportunities. Of course, this is assuming my type race team is steel lol. If it's not, then I'll just have to hope I get two more melans before then, so I can work on Wishforge for my team. Unless it's electric, in which case I either won't worry, or I'll choose a random electric type to hunt. Even if I get enough gems though, I still need to get relics. :/ I'm trying to find a balance between opening boxes and saving them to sell, but I think I should try to get zc for them so I can finally get a shiny box and charms, and still have enough for continuing HM and Uber. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to watch the market for cheap relics and start opening boxes once I actually have the gems.

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page