PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

I'm going to use my 12 daycare adopts for apoc. shroomish and hope for an albino.
:D!!!!
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Look at these lovely fellas Eggs at 47, 53, 58, 60, and 62, all with just my usual boost of HM and Uber. Not even shiny charms are this good what the heck. Hopefully I get another female shiny so I can have the full line barring the mega, but that's a worry for later My Ubercharm ends in 3 hours. :c
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
People on this site I swear. They could hatch a random chance undiscovered delta melan legendary and be like "I'm so unlucky it's not the right nature. :/ Guess I'll delta it."
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

I'm at 750 eggs hatched out of 1000. Tomorrow's a Niet day, and I'm hoping the Superb Saturday bonus is Shazi, so I can reach 1000 quickly. My last shiny was at 236, so 500 eggs w/o a shiny, which tbh doesnt bother too much since I'm w/o HM. I feel like this type race will be pretty good. c:
well look who decided to show up lol edit: ??????????????? another one me: wow a bit since I've hatched a shiny lol sally: hm.....
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Alright so, as usual, I'm using the type race to albino hunt matching exclusives. This time, it's Frosdour. Now, I've also been saving up delta points, and have enough to delta a couple eggs. I have a party of Frosdour eggs and, since I'm somewhat accurate in predicting my luck, I'm like "ok. If I hatch 4 and there are no albinos, I'll delta the last two, and get an albino delta." The first one hatches as a regular fire delta. Cool. The next one, as I predicted, is albino. The type? bug. So now he joins the ranks of albino bug dogs with my lycanroc, who was also hatched during a type race.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page