PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Caved and bought this gal to complete castform dex Also hatched this guy during the Normal v~wave this tourney and traded it for this ditto! Now I have 3 viable ditto for pairs. >:3 I sold all of my steel gems for zc oops. At least now I'm wayyy closer to shiny box and charms. I'm not too worried tbh since Klink will be my main steel hunt, and I need more relics anyways ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I found another ditto egg
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
sdfkdjsfk My sister suddenly decided she did want to do the event in the last 30 minutes so we sped through it all using my laptop. Luckily I was smart enough in advance to just add the stack code to the skin I made for her, so I taught her the keypad trick to mass clicking. Next event I just need to force her to do it at the beginning lol Anyways I reached 2500+ hatched! Now at 60 shinies and 17 albinos. No 2nd melan yet though.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Almost at 3k!! like 22 away at 70s, 20a ANYWAYS I really want a pet moth or mantid sjdfk Ive been looking at bug/arachnid blogs all day and all of them are so cute?? Fuzzy moths are so pure when will we get the Forbidden Extremely Fuzzy Moth Pokemon
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
fomantis/lurantis as a concept is so funny. you've heard of bugs disguising themselves as plants, now get ready for plants disguising themselves as bugs
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
hear me out: eevee is the oatmeal of pokemon
  • extremely bland at its core, yet many people still like it
  • you can add things to it to change it (eevee evolves w stones/happiness/etc, oatmeal can have cinnamon/sugar/etc)
  • people who like it probably have a hoard
  • exact same color no one can deny this
eevee is the epitome of 'let's mash together popular mammalian traits to attract the mainstream population who would normally look down upon pokemon if it didn't have cutesy pokemon that mimcked real life animals'
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page