PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
bad idea: collecting every possible pattern of spinda worse idea: every possible shiny pattern of spinda even worse idea: every possible albino pattern of spinda worst idea: every possible melan pattern of spinda
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Look at these lovely lads Their previous owner was giving away pokemon for free so I chose these guys <3 I was surprised to find Jolteon considering the fields had already been picked through quite a bit. Also I now own the full lines of shiny and albino shroomish and I haven't even hunted them lol. Unless I can find somehow selling two melans for cheap though I will have to eventually for a melan shroomish hm On a different note, I finally have 6 shiny charms and a shiny charm box. c: I don't have a strat for using them yet but I'll figure it out. Edit: I forgot to post about these guys too lsdikjfi Got them in an auction I have absolutely 0 interest in hunting eevee so the more special eeveelution dexes I can get w/o hunting, the better lol
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

uh so I downloaded deltarune

off to a great start I've only seen playthroughs of undertale, but I dont feel like actually playing it so uh. we'll see how this goes i guess
I'm just gonna edit this as I play

susie REALLY reminds me of The Batter from OFF. like, near exact resemblance w her mouth and head structure. which is awesome because it reminds me I need to replay OFF for the tenth time and also I just really love the Batter's monster design edit 2; why cant the whole game be hugging ralsei sldkjf i love them also I want to git gud at the game so i can try going through the whole thing w/o saving over the 'Kris' file, just to see if anything will change. although I don't know the actual ending yet whoops 3; the designs in this range from "i adore this" to "eughhh" for me. lancer is an awful tiny gremlin. the tutorial/puzzle guys are also gross to me. but the cat shopkeeper?? I love his design. perfect. there's no topping it. 4; okay I havent gotten past the card suits puzzle yet I havent even entered the place to the solution yet sshhhh but I wanted to talk about susie (other than her design which I still love ahahah) I don't really like susie's character rn tbh, in the dark world or w/e. she seems to be written as the typical bully character which is honestly really boring. I know she was introduced as that, but in the school there seemed to be a kind of reluctance? like she wasn't actually genuinely violent, but was just acting the part. almost as if she had gained the reputation, and then, either because she didn't want to reverse it or didn't know how, she kept going with it. I say this mostly because of the interaction between susie and kris in the hallway w susie eating chalk. Susie knows that everybody wants her gone and nobody really like her, so the chalk would be the final straw in getting her expelled. YET, though she threatens Kris and almost goes through with her threat bc she'd be expelled either way, she stops because she doesn't want to hurt Toriel (at least im pretty sure thats Kris's mom right???). It almost comes across as susie being jealous of kris, and despite wanting to take out that anger on kris, susie stops because she likes toriel and doesnt want to indirectly hurt her. In the interactions afterward too, susie insults kris, but also seems... not resigned per se, but she definitely doesnt seem entirely willing to leave the school or leave kris behind. like she doesnt necessarily like school, or kris, but she isnt totally rebelling against them, which imo, leads into her bully persona being somewhat of an act. she knows shes unwanted at the school but yet still feels an obligation to stay (maybe bc of toriel?) I really like characters like this. They have a hidden motivation that explains all their actions (though not necessarily excuses them) and it's just kind of fun to explore the secret side of normally flat characters and take a look at why they might be like that or just see beyond "oh this characters a bully". one dimensional characters are The Worst (tm). ...which kind of leads into why I dislike her character in the dark world. she gets actually violent and so the 'bully' trait seems to exemplify her rather than be a cover for her true character. It's an interesting mechanic I guess, but kind of boring in terms of story. I value character/story over gameplay so flat characters really annoy me. but then again, maybe I just havent gotten far enough. maybe I'll start to like susie as I play? she seemed to be semi-popular w the fanbase so maybe she gets some redeeming qualities later on. though I'll be interested to see if we'll get to view some of the same jealousy she had in the school or explore why she's so cruel. it's a pretty fascinating game so far I like it. c:
Pausing it in the middle of the chessboard place bc I need to sleep. I'll either edit this post more or make a new post when I restart tomorrow. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

finished deltarune!

it was fun! susie grew a little better for me near the end. I think the ending was somewhat ruined for me tho bc I had already seen some theories/discussion about, so it wasnt as surprising as it couldve been. still an interesting story, and I'm looking forward to chapter 2~
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
<3 2nd melan is here! I'll evolve this orb into a magneton (for 3x the orb >:3 ) Somehow got the same nature as the first and on a x2.5 Niet day, too. Interesting...
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricSteel
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was a long journey :^)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page