PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
"but it doesn't look like a pokemon!!" listen buddy, there are 0 requirements to be a pokemon. As long as it doesn't look human, it could conceivably be a pokemon. There was a point in the past where I would've said if it looked like it came from world of warcraft it can't be a pokemon, but then we got midnight lycanroc. "the exclusives are boring because they're just real animals" you declare. "wow" I say, gathering all the dog and cat pokemon "I'm sure nintendo would never stoop to that level."
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I forgot to update again!! aaaaa!! It was at around 1880 at reset, with 49 shinies and 5 albinos. Yesterday I hatched a fairy albino and today a normal albino (yay 3rd v~wave tourney in a row)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Everybody's complaining about more hatching tournaments but I'm over here enjoying them because they're my only salvation from boredom after using all my adopts jfsfhjf

In other news

I want to melan hunt golurk and golett and name them Loader Bot and Gortys respectively, after the characters from Tales from the Borderlands. I also want to hunt Pokemon to name after the other characters but I'm not really sure what. Fiona would be Liepard for sure. Maybe Rhys can be a Porygon evo? Vaughn as an Abra Evo?? No idea for Sasha though. I was thinking a cat or dog pokemon to go with Fiona but idk.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Before I forget: I hatched an albino castform!! :D I've been hoping for one for a long while, so I'm glad I finally got it. c: Now I just need to shiny hunt it....
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page