PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Hunt is now at 1427 hatched and 38 shinies. No more albinos hatched. I was going to update before reset, but then I got the last pkrs of the day so I was a bit busy. :P That pkrs did get me enough evos to get to Wishforge! :D I'm now 2 million credits richer

some talking about hunts

My plan originally was to hunt togedemaru after magnemite to get my steel badge the rest of the way up, but I'm thinking I should just do klink instead? Togedemaru is way too low of an exp egg for me not to get incredibly bored of it. I'd rather get a shiny charm+box before trying to do lower exp hunts so I can get a melan faster. Klink will also give me plenty of evo opportunities. Of course, this is assuming my type race team is steel lol. If it's not, then I'll just have to hope I get two more melans before then, so I can work on Wishforge for my team. Unless it's electric, in which case I either won't worry, or I'll choose a random electric type to hunt. Even if I get enough gems though, I still need to get relics. :/ I'm trying to find a balance between opening boxes and saving them to sell, but I think I should try to get zc for them so I can finally get a shiny box and charms, and still have enough for continuing HM and Uber. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to watch the market for cheap relics and start opening boxes once I actually have the gems.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page