PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
14 shinies now. c: Ended yesterday with 713 hatched. x3 Ravyne got me enough steel gems to start upgrading!! Just need to evolve 50 magnemite c':

some thoughts

People keep talking about how the market is "crashing" or whatever. they keep using shinies as a reference point though, and I think that's kind of silly?? If people collect shinies/albinos for a collection, they're not going to keep buying the same shinies once they've got them. Like if you sell only one type of shiny, you're going to eventually run out of non-deltaing customers just because everyone who wants one to keep is keeping them. And if you never delta them yourself, or sell them to delta, then yeah, you're going to backlog and then see very little business. Especially when you don't accept mixed payments or trade with items lol. Not to mention that zc is just freely available? There are a lot of people willing to spend money on zc and then spend that zc within the site, which of course means that Hypermode is easier to obtain. I'm sure a lot of people would rather hunt the shinies they want, rather than pay someone else. Some people don't even necessarily want to collect shinies, but just want to hunt (like me). I just. don't see the argument of "but I used to be able to sell for [whatever number]" as a valid argument. There's more people and more currency, and with that means prices will go down for things that don't have an easy way to exit the economy. It's like when people complain that the Market (the actually site Market) is artificially inflated. People (or at least one person) are clearly willing to buy things at those prices, so is it truly 'artifical'? Not really. It's just matching demand. Same thing with shinies; they simply aren't that much in demand. There's probably more regarding the amount of people actually willing to spend currency in bulk. like shiny legendaries. they're expensive and the big spenders already have the ones they want, so the majority of customers left are people who cant afford them. anyways thats my blurb blehh Edit because I also wanted to say that a lot of the so-called ""solutions"" people are submitting are just band-aid fixes. Long term, they aren't going to do anything. Like deltas were put in to "get shinies out of the market" (which is something I see brought up a lot as a way to raise the price of shinies) but not everyone wants their specials delta'd. It works, but only insofar as people are willing. If people only want to sell to collectors, then they'll have to accept that their customer base and demand will be limited.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page