PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hatched two more random shinies today. Sei is overpowered
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok i want to talk about a show on netflix real quick. i've been watching glitch techs recently and it's really super good?? the animation is top notch and all the characters have excellent visual design that makes them all unique while still landing solidly within the style of the show. plus the writing is awesome; video game based media tends to be overbearing in its references to "gamer culture" but glitch techs does really well in making its references A) relevant to the situation and B) natural for the characters. and the world-building??? ugh, it's so good! the writers do a fantastic job at showing rather than telling, as well as giving the audience genuine reasons to care and root for the characters. all in all it's just an awesome show? i didn't expect to have so much fun with it tbh but it's definitely exceeded literally all of my standards and is just consistently high quality all around.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I had a dream where I was sitting in class, and a trailer for an animated mega man movie released. It was done in that pixar type style where everything is cgi but kind of looks like clay animation. The trailer started off with a few intro scenes that showed some of the setting, but the first scene I remember was Ice Man's appearance on a flying airship type thing, and I was SUPER impressed because the general design and style was still close to the og mega man designs but Ice Man's face was given an update so he was expressive instead of constantly :o. I was also impressed because the textures were really detailed; like you could count the individual pieces of fur on Ice Man's hood, and his armor had visible wear. The scene was basically just Ice Man trying to take over the airship, but the end of that scene was Ice Man getting his head knocked off, and it replacing Mega Man's head, because they're robots and it was comedic or w/e. Then there were a few short action sequences that gave just a glimpse of some of the other robot masters from 1 and 2. Fire Man made an appearance, and Bubble Man was shown to be laying a trap in an airship? I think Metal Man might have also appeared but I can't remember. Then there was another extended scene that started off with Bomb Man climbing a mountain that seemed to be a recently erupted volcano. Bomb Man was really determined because he had a plan in mind, but then there was a voice off-screen and Snake Man popped into the scene and I was like WOAH!!!! because that meant robot masters from 3 were going to appear when I had previously thought they would only be from 1 and 2. The rest of the scene was just Bomb Man and Snake Man beings friends and I was :) There were a few other short scenes after that, and another robot master from 3 appeared, but again, I can't remember. I don't think that much of a plot was shown? The trailer was mostly focused on the individual robot masters, and they were largely trying to take over airships that traveled between islands maybe the setting was literally just ripped from mega man legends I can't remember if Wily actually appeared in the trailer or not. Anyways, I'm sad now, and I'm just going to think about that dream forever.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I started a salandit hunt four days ago because I was tired of not having Salazzle's s/a dex. I knew that it would be a pain because of the 7:1 ratio, but the 7th albino I hatched was female so I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad? Even though I should know better by now! But cut to today: my chain's reached 1000, I've hatched 18 male shinies and 13 more albinos (1 of which was female), and I'm dying. At this point, I figure I'll hatch a melan before ever getting a female shiny. Then rus hits. While waiting for the shelter to give me my eggs, I hatched two more male shinies, so I changed my trainer card to say
special: hatches male me: please say sike
And lo and behold the next special I hatch is a female shiny! followed shortly by a melan I'll probably end this hunt today since it's Niet + Rav, but it was admittedly kind of fun and gave me the funniest rus I've had in a while. I might return to it to hatch a female melan after 10k eggs. :')
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I missed posting the exact 700th rus, but I'm slowly getting to that sweet sweet 1,000th rus
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
i want melan please
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I definitely thought I'd be a clown for using a z-crystal, but the first egg today turned out to be hashtag blessed.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hatched another melan, and as the 100th shiny! And now I end this horrid hunt.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I can't believe I forgot to post this guy here I'm hoping I hatch another melan during the type race so I can end this hunt for galar w/o regrets ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
The melan lad was hatched a while ago, but today's Sei was so epic, I used a z-crystal and delta'd every egg, and NGL it's p hot!! I was hoping for a fire or fighting shiny since shiny grapploct is so bright, but the last egg I hatched was albino so I can't really complain.

Pages: 123··· 4546474849505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page