PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
oh flags got changed. kanto, johto, and hoenn seem to have kept the same general colors/meanings as the previous flags. Looks like the blue and white on Sinnoh might represent time and space respectively, with the gold circle being arceus. Unova and Kalos kept the colors for their legends, but Unova now has grey for kyurem and Kalos lost the white entirely. kind of sad that Alola lost the tapu colors, but at least now it has sun/moon symbols for the actual main legendaries. The kanto and johto flags having similar patterns is kind of neat imo, since the regions are closely connected in the games. I think the colors on hoenn are a bit too dark; the green and red are hard to differentiate. I'm not entirely sure what the reasoning is for the PFQ flag, but it looks too similar to Alola; the only differences being the top stripe's color and the circle in the middle having different colors/patterns.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
just over two months ago i had only 500 rus, and now i have 600. so in about 8 months i should have completed the whole rus task.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
he's just baby! also some of his brothers i hatched earlier today
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Ok, a few things. 1. I'm going to keep the egg code css from Bishop up to date as Galar eggs start releasing. I've already added the starters to the end of their respective lists. 2. I'm keeping track of galar egg codes here. 3. I'll try to update the Ditto breeding chart and the Single Gender breeding chart as pokemon get released. I'll probably make new posts when the relevant pokemon release.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
now THIS is epic
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
ok i don't have an appropriate reaction image rn but i had the first rus of the decade (on pfq at least) and i am hype. i restarted my tyrogue chain for the bonuses and, assuming pfq doesn't crash completely, i'm hoping to hatch at least 1 melan today.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

ah. ive been active here for two whole years.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I really admire the optimism of newbs who play pokefarm for a week and decide they need to reserve an empty field for melans.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I started paras to get grass wishalloy but then I ordered over 300 eggs from the supplier and I'm so glad I didn't break chain for galar
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Just a dump of some codes I use in my site skin so I don't have to go searching. Obviously anyone can use these, just don't message me about how to use them please.
  • Hiding Certain Elements
  • Changing/Hiding Avatar
  • Change Colors
  • Change Bonus Counters
  • Change Wishforge Badge Display
  • Change Images
  • Fishing Buttons

/*Hide "Nearby Places" images*/ #farmplaces > li > a > img { display:none; }

/*Hide large trainer image on profiles*/ #trainerimage { display: none; }

/*Hide forum sections - also affects Subs*/ div.forumlist { h3:nth-child(1), /*Section headings*/ ul:nth-child(2), /*Whole section*/ ul:nth-child(4)>li:nth-child(1), /*Individual forum*/ { display:none; } }
Example hides the Core label, Core section, and the first forum of the Pokefarm section, the Discussion forum.

/*Hide avatar image in top left*/ img { display: none!important; } /*Change avatar image to other image*/ div#head-avatar { background-image: url('IMAGE_URL'); background-size: 100%; /*change as needed*/ background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; }

/*Changes site background image to plain color*/ body { background: COLOR!important; }
(might be fun to make the background a gradiant instead of a solid color)

/*Changes color of EXP bars (pokemon, wishforge, etc)*/ div.expbar { background-color: COLOR; border-color: COLOR; > div { background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; border-color: COLOR; } }

/*Change images of bonus counters*/ ul#counterlist { /*Make sure each code segment below is between outside brackets*/ /*Changes an individual counter; nth-child affects which counter is targeted. Visible image is 36 x 40 px. 1 = Niet, 2 = Garthic, 3 = Uzumi, etc. Change li to li.active to only change the image when the counter is active by filling the bar. Change li to li.zophan to only change the image when the counter is activated by Fab Friday or MCW*/ li:nth-child(1) { background-image: url("IMAGE_URL")!important; } }

/*Changes display for badges on the wishforge page*/ ul.badgelist { /*nth-child affects which type is targeted. 1 = Normal, 2 = Fire, 3 = Water, etc.*/ li:nth-child(1), li:nth-child(2), { background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; border-color: COLOR; div.expbar { background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; border-color: COLOR; div { background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; background-color: COLOR; } } } }
I use this to easily see which of my badges is already at wishalloy.
Code from here.

selector_for_image { box-sizing: border-box; background: url("IMAGE_URL") no-repeat; background-position: center center; width: SIZE; /* Width of new image */ height: SIZE; /* Height of new image */ padding-left: SIZE; /* Equal to width of new image */ }

Selectors/data-name

Taskbar: (News is 48x24 px; others are 24x24 px)
News: div#announcements > ul > li:nth-child(1) >a> img Daily Tasks: Daily Tasks Fabfri: Fabulous Friday Fabfri Claim: Fabulous Friday Claim Advent Calender: Advent Calender Type Race: Type Race Interactions: Today's Interactions Egg timer/exp share page: Egg Timer HM: Hypermode Shiny charm: Shiny Charm Uber charm: Übercharm Albino Page: Albino Radar Lucky Egg: Lucky Egg Rus: Pokérus After rus: Pokérus cooldown MCW: Mass-Click Weekend

/*Make button when fish is hooked bigger*/ #fishing > .panel > .center > p > .shake { height: SIZE; width: SIZE; }

/*Hide bait and rock panels*/ div.battlecommands > div.panel:nth-child(2), div.battlecommands > div.panel:nth-child(3) { display:none; }

/*Make in-fishing buttons bigger*/ div.battlecommands > div.panel > div > p > button { height: 100px; display: block; width: 100%; }

/*Make Continue button bigger*/ #fishing > .panel > div > p.center > button { height: 100px; display: block; width: 100%; }

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page