PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Some pkmnpanel code for future reference

long

.party > div { background-color: COLOR; box-shadow: VALUE; color: COLOR; border: VALUE; > div.name { /*link to name*/ > a.summarylink:link { color: COLOR; } > a.summarylink:visited { color: COLOR; } } > .pkmn:before { /*circle around pokemon base*/ background-color: COLOR;; border: VALUE; } > .expbar { background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; border: VALUE; >div { background-color: COLOR; border: VALUE; } } > .action > .berrybuttons { > a { background-color: COLOR; } > :after { border: VALUE; } > .tooltip_content { /*tells you name of berry*/ background-color: COLOR; color: COLOR; border: VALUE; } } > .action { /*only shows liked berry*/ > .berrybuttons[data-up="sour"] > [data-berry="aspear"], > .berrybuttons[data-up="spicy"] > [data-berry="cheri"], > .berrybuttons[data-up="dry"] > [data-berry="chesto"], > .berrybuttons[data-up="sweet"] > [data-berry="pecha"], > .berrybuttons[data-up="bitter"] > [data-berry="rawst"] { width:100%; } > .berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], > .berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], > .berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], > .berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], > .berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } } }
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
yeehaw
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
pls look at shadow man wearing a lil bow
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I broke my previous type race score by about 3k and also my team won! :D It was a tough race with Ghost, but I had a lot of fun.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I saw the Sonic movie today. In terms of quality, it was pretty average; not one of the worst movies out, but there are still a lot that are better. I'm not much of a sonic buff, so I don't know how it holds up in terms of being a good adaptation. All in all, I enjoyed watching it! It's the sort of movie that I could watch while doing chores and not worry about missing too much. If they made a sequel, I'd probably go see it.

some spoilers

since i want to talk abt specific things

The slow motion scenes were really weird? I get they were trying to show how fast Sonic thinks/reacts but the way items interacted were just plain bizarre. Like in the second slow-mo scene, the two ppl and robotnik were shown to be moving while still in slow-mo, but the missiles were completely still? Honestly I was just thinking about Quicksilver the whole time. Tangentially related to the slow-mo scenes, I think there was an overuse of songs. There were just too many recognizable songs that played relatively close to each other that the impact they had AS recognizable songs got lost. Like using "highway to hell" just to introduce the motorcycle club was a weird choice, especially since there was a song just before that (though I forget what it was). I think introducing the club would've worked better if the audience saw Sonic notice the club and then pan over to it with the motorcycle sounds, instead of playing the song at all. It was just sort of hard to really care about the soundtrack and its relationship to the story when one minute later a new song was playing.
That beginning scene with narration was really useless. I don't understand why they didn't just start with young Sonic running and then being chased, OR, better yet, start with cop guy and his speed gun measuring Sonic, then adding a line later for Sonic to explain his little backstory. I guess it was a neat nod to the first levels of the sonic games, but there's no real reference to it later? We meet longclaw and then see the echidna tribe (?) but it doesn't really pay off.
Tails was cute.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
self care is using div.forumlist {display:none;}
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
this is a really random connection but orbeetle reminds me of mega man x's ultimate armor from command mission? i think it's the weird disc thing on the back
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
One more, and I'll officially be halfway to all wishalloy badges :D
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Hatched a random shiny plusle to match my random shiny minun ig??
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I've hunted aerodactyl many separate times so I guess hatching an early melan was inevitable. I don't think any of my aero chains went particularly high, but they were mainly for delta points anyways, so I never felt the need to stick with them for too long. Honestly, if I happen to hatch a second melan for the mega, it'll probably be another early one in an entirely different chain.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page