PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 474849505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok i really need to go to bed, but i can't stop thinking about this, so maybe posting will help me sleep lmao i finally got a new phone a few days ago so i downloaded pokemon masters and i love it so much. pokemon was never the strongest special interest for me so i dont know All The Lore, but all the characters have so much personality and charm that i love them all anyways. everyone in the pokemon universe has a certain level of Extra (tm) that i wish i had in real life i still dont know what is up with paulo, but i absolutely adore lear, rachel, and sawyer. they have such great character designs, and im so desperate for the story to continue and to know more about them. bro we are having arcs!! character growth!!!! tasty tasty character development! i want to give lear a hug, and also for him to learn friendship again.... on another note, the cyrus event had me yelling. i probably have the most fond memories of playing platinum, and i'm so glad they incorporated cyrus's backstory with rotom. i loved seeing him and sophocles interact... like yes please give cyrus friends..... it really feels like the writers are paying attention to the characters and making sure that each one feels unique. even with all the protagonists that have the same peppy "go get 'em" attitude, each one feels like they've had their own unique journey with different experiences. all in all, masters is actually reminding me why i fell in love with pokemon in the first place, which feels weird to say of a gacha game LMAO
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
i haven't posted here in a while because i just straight up haven't been playing pfq that much. and that's mainly because i got a job and haven't had as much free time, but also because *motions toward the mess that is sword and shield releases* lmao why would i since i haven't been playing, i let my hypermode run out, which happened a few months ago i think? i started a bronzor hunt to see if i could hatch a boost-less melan, and i'm POSITIVE there were reasons i chose bronzor but i cannot, for the life of me, remember what they were. so far my stats are 2,129 hatched, 7 shinies, and 7 albinos. i've only been charging my radar on my days off, so i've only had albino chances for about 1200 eggs? not consecutively obviously, just scattered over a couple hundred here and there. uhhh, trying to think of what other relevant things have happened to me on here. i got wishalloy flying thanks to the (2nd) evo tourney. bc of waiting for sword and shield releases, i (and everyone else) haven't been opening boxes which means no relics which means i haven't really been paying attention to my wishforge. but apparently i had my wishalloy flying in the process of upgrading and just needed a few hundred evos? during the tourney i used my adopts on bugs, as one does, and accidentally finished upgrading my flying badge since the second evo of most of the early evo-ing bugs is dual flying. so now i just need 8 more badges to get to wishalloy! yay idk if i've mentioned it here yet, but i had a project planned to get breeding %s for each genderless pokemon, kind of like how i split up the evo lines for the single gender pokemon. basically my plan was to get 15 of each genderless pokemon, including 15 of each forme, and then test them all with my ditto. at the time i had 8 ditto which meant 120 pairs total, which i THINK should be enough to get a good range of %s. although now i have 9 ditto thanks to one (1) sexy astro, which means i can get 135 pairs, which is even better. i think i have a lot of the genderless pokemon i need, but i still need to organize them. apologies to the 40 pokemon that have been sitting in my trade center for the past three months. i don't think there's anything else going on pfq-wise? in terms of mega man, i am still very much in love with the franchise, although my obsession has moved from the classic series to the zx series, specifically zx advent. i bought the zero/zx collection to play advent, and got all the way to the secret lab, but then i was too tired to play for a couple days and literally couldn't remember anything when i played again. so i haven't beaten it yet, but i have seen playthroughs, so i think it's fine. so far my favorite character is siarnaq because they're the most fun to play as, and i very much love prometheus and ashe as well. i've been meaning to make a new about me based around zx advent but it's so low on my priorities that i just.... haven't. anyways that's it for this update, i just didn't want my journal to get deleted when i wasn't paying attention. *does a cool kickflip*
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
posting again so i dont forget about it for another month and end up with my journal deleted yeehaw. bronzor is currently at 3,895 with 13 shinies and 13 albinos. still just kind of casually hatching, and only charging my albino radar every so often. there's not much other news??? the galar dog release was wildly anti-climatic but i'm glad to see that weezing and the slowpoke line look good also i had my tc as this for like a week before i had to add a disclaimer that it was a Joke™ because people kept asking me if i was okay. yes i'm fine, its just a copypasta i think is really funny, i love my friends and i would NEVER hit them with a car ominous smiley face :)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
REST IN PEACE INFINITE WONDERTRADES YOU WERE MY ONE TRUE LOVE
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
IDK IF ITS SPOILERS BUT re POKEMON NEWS: Un-Follow Me Now, This Is Gonna Be the Only Thing I Tweet About For The Next Week.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok hunt update. the new tourney season started and the first week was evo pokemon which i wasn't going to win at all so i pretty much ignored it; but the second week was hatching eggs from the shelter so i paused my bronzor hunt at 3945 since i was sick of it anyways and went for magikarp. i kept up with using all my shelter adopts until the last six hours which was a shazi day and ended up getting 102nd. :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) since i'm not really using my arceus boost anyways, i'll just keep going with magikarp and wait for the next round of new eggs. OK NOW THE REAL REASON I NEED TO POST IN MY JOURNAL: extremely poggers chain magikarp 1/1000 chain with no boosts babeyyyyy B)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
he. so this journal doesn't get deleted.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Just an update to say I'm pausing my Magikarp chain at 7 / 3,853 to regain Arceus and possibly get back into actual s/a hunts Shiny eggs: 1000, 1427, 1573 (22 sei), 1596 (22 sei), 1910 (23 sei), 2119, 2451 (21 sei)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I've been hunting Apoc. Shroomish, so I figured I'd do some breed testing as well. Did 64,000 interactions total with a 99% Apoc. Shroomish pair (max level, max happiness); tomorrow I'll do the same with the special breeding method (aka a 99% Shroomish pair with the female parent holding a Meteorite) and then eventually I'll repeat it again with a combination of both (female Shroomish/Breloom holding a Meteorite with a male Apoc. Shroomish). Egg totals with screenshots below: 6,400 interactions: 100 total eggs; 88 shroomish, 12 apoc. (12%) 32,000 interactions: 500 total eggs; 443 shroomish, 57 apoc. (11.4%) 48,000 interactions: 750 total eggs; 671 shroomish, 79 apoc. (10.5%) 64,000 interactions: 1000 total eggs; 896 shroomish, 104 apoc. (10.4%)

screenshot

Pages: 123··· 474849505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page