PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
i haven't posted here in a while because i just straight up haven't been playing pfq that much. and that's mainly because i got a job and haven't had as much free time, but also because *motions toward the mess that is sword and shield releases* lmao why would i since i haven't been playing, i let my hypermode run out, which happened a few months ago i think? i started a bronzor hunt to see if i could hatch a boost-less melan, and i'm POSITIVE there were reasons i chose bronzor but i cannot, for the life of me, remember what they were. so far my stats are 2,129 hatched, 7 shinies, and 7 albinos. i've only been charging my radar on my days off, so i've only had albino chances for about 1200 eggs? not consecutively obviously, just scattered over a couple hundred here and there. uhhh, trying to think of what other relevant things have happened to me on here. i got wishalloy flying thanks to the (2nd) evo tourney. bc of waiting for sword and shield releases, i (and everyone else) haven't been opening boxes which means no relics which means i haven't really been paying attention to my wishforge. but apparently i had my wishalloy flying in the process of upgrading and just needed a few hundred evos? during the tourney i used my adopts on bugs, as one does, and accidentally finished upgrading my flying badge since the second evo of most of the early evo-ing bugs is dual flying. so now i just need 8 more badges to get to wishalloy! yay idk if i've mentioned it here yet, but i had a project planned to get breeding %s for each genderless pokemon, kind of like how i split up the evo lines for the single gender pokemon. basically my plan was to get 15 of each genderless pokemon, including 15 of each forme, and then test them all with my ditto. at the time i had 8 ditto which meant 120 pairs total, which i THINK should be enough to get a good range of %s. although now i have 9 ditto thanks to one (1) sexy astro, which means i can get 135 pairs, which is even better. i think i have a lot of the genderless pokemon i need, but i still need to organize them. apologies to the 40 pokemon that have been sitting in my trade center for the past three months. i don't think there's anything else going on pfq-wise? in terms of mega man, i am still very much in love with the franchise, although my obsession has moved from the classic series to the zx series, specifically zx advent. i bought the zero/zx collection to play advent, and got all the way to the secret lab, but then i was too tired to play for a couple days and literally couldn't remember anything when i played again. so i haven't beaten it yet, but i have seen playthroughs, so i think it's fine. so far my favorite character is siarnaq because they're the most fun to play as, and i very much love prometheus and ashe as well. i've been meaning to make a new about me based around zx advent but it's so low on my priorities that i just.... haven't. anyways that's it for this update, i just didn't want my journal to get deleted when i wasn't paying attention. *does a cool kickflip*
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page