PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
ok i really need to go to bed, but i can't stop thinking about this, so maybe posting will help me sleep lmao i finally got a new phone a few days ago so i downloaded pokemon masters and i love it so much. pokemon was never the strongest special interest for me so i dont know All The Lore, but all the characters have so much personality and charm that i love them all anyways. everyone in the pokemon universe has a certain level of Extra (tm) that i wish i had in real life i still dont know what is up with paulo, but i absolutely adore lear, rachel, and sawyer. they have such great character designs, and im so desperate for the story to continue and to know more about them. bro we are having arcs!! character growth!!!! tasty tasty character development! i want to give lear a hug, and also for him to learn friendship again.... on another note, the cyrus event had me yelling. i probably have the most fond memories of playing platinum, and i'm so glad they incorporated cyrus's backstory with rotom. i loved seeing him and sophocles interact... like yes please give cyrus friends..... it really feels like the writers are paying attention to the characters and making sure that each one feels unique. even with all the protagonists that have the same peppy "go get 'em" attitude, each one feels like they've had their own unique journey with different experiences. all in all, masters is actually reminding me why i fell in love with pokemon in the first place, which feels weird to say of a gacha game LMAO
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page