PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wonder Trading [WIP]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Wonder Trade = random trade. You don't know who you will be trading to, or what you'll get in return. So if you complete a Wonder Trade, you can't reverse it.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
Looking forward to trying one! Hopefully, I will not get a whole bunch of Pidgey from them. (That almost always happens on my X game.)
MerchantRavio's AvatarMerchantRavio
This is really fun ^^ I put my Charmeleon up for my first trade, and I got a Pyroar in return. Then I put up a Chikorita and got my Charmeleon back O_O My same Charmeleon. Wonderful
dA || Tumblr || Icon Stress builds up because you don’t notice me. It’s kind of painful Every time it hurts I shouldn’t think “I’m no good” (You’re over exaggerating the pain…!) Disillusioned, MARETU ♥ I'm RubTriste Trash ♥
Tala's AvatarTala
That's just so much fun^^ Okay I throw almost every Pokemon that I get back in there, but I hope someone was happy about the Whipped Dream/King's Rock I gave to a Swirlix/Slowpoke before sending them back to the Wonder Trade :3
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
Avatar made by BoWhatElse Signature made by Willowstar
srsishere's Avatarsrsishere
Traded a poochyena and got a tympole! Sweet!
Ghostly's AvatarGhostly
Traded a Charmander and I got a Wartortle. I also got a Charmeleon from another trade. My favorite part about this is that I don't have X and Y and don't have any plans on getting in. I'm so happy I can still experience some of it's features on fan sites~
CODE:
Currently playing Ultra Sun Currently Hunting Shiny Ghastly Signature by Galladerox
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Okay guys, that's enough. We don't need to know everything you traded, okay? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
I love this! What a great addition ^-^ Much fun
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
I sent a Pokemon through a day or so ago (A Swirlix, I believe) and I never got anything in return. It says I have no Pokemon set up, and the system never sent me a message telling me to collect anything. Does this happen sometimes?
ScottXF's AvatarScottXF

QUOTE originally posted by MyLøvelyStär

I sent a Pokemon through a day or so ago (A Swirlix, I believe) and I never got anything in return. It says I have no Pokemon set up, and the system never sent me a message telling me to collect anything. Does this happen sometimes?
Well, Sally does get hungry sometimes XD *joking* Did you check the trade center drop box to see if you received any new pokemon there? You might have just accidently overlooked and delted the System PM. I know my trades have gone through pretty quick when dong a Wonder trade. :3 EDIT:: Aside from that, I really do love the Wonder trade as it might turn out to be a good way to get pokemon you haven't had before, helping with your pokedex. ^^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page