PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wonder Trading [WIP]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
I did exactly what Luckytiger did! Time to throw out the evolved Pokemon and make some happy! I wonder what I'll get!
Asia's AvatarAsia
Sorry for the silly question but what is it? I put a pokemon and what then? xD
20 / 150 Tidal bell
176 / 500 Clear Bell
73 / 150 Gracidea Seed
130 / 150 GS Ball
Pro Monkey's AvatarPro Monkey
^you get a random pokemon that someone else put in
Asia's AvatarAsia
Thats great! Thanks! :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
All being well, people should start seeing their Wonder Trades completing! I'll be programming the pickup a little later. Right now I'm worn out from the trading part!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
niceworld's Avatarniceworld
This is really cool! I'm going to get so addicted to using this feature, you won't believe... This will be perfect to give away fully-evolved pokemon and look for more dex entries at the same time! There are tons of great possibilities! We don't even need to worry about getting level 3 weedle here! (I hope...)
Avatar by Bunneeh, made for me. Rest of this is under construction.
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon

QUOTE originally posted by niceworld

We don't even need to worry about getting level 3 weedle here! (I hope...)
You never know, you may have given someone an idea! XD
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
Sheelah's AvatarSheelah
Out of curiosity, if someone receives a Wonder Trade....can they decline it if they aren't interested in whatever was offered? Or does it just sit there in the waiting for you to offer something?
niceworld's Avatarniceworld
@Sheelah: You don't receive one... Basically, you put a pokemon in, and it randomly chooses one that someone else puts in. Then they are automatically traded. You can't choose to cancel one, but whatever you get is purely random. I like the idea a lot for some reason. Hope this explains it enough for you. :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Sheelah: Of course not. The whole point of Wonder Trade is that you don't know what you get. If you don't like it, Wonder Trade it on or just release it ;) I've had a slight change of plans, and simplified the collection system. Now you just go to the Trade Centre to collect.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page