PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wonder Trading [WIP]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi guys! It is now possible to set up Wonder Trading. To do this, go to the Wonder Trade section of the Trade Centre, select the Pokémon you want to put up, and go! For now, this will just put your Pokémon up for Wonder Trading. The actual trade will not complete until I have added more code. However, I can't test without some Pokémon in there, so that's why I'm opening this much up now, okay? Wonder Trades should now work properly! Let me know if they don't :p Have fun!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
ooohh cant wait to test it when its finished!
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
hi132435's Avatarhi132435
Hmm. It's still saying "This button has not been programmed yet." when I click on Wonder Trade. Or is there some alternate way we insert Pokemon?
18eities's Avatar18eities
how do you set it up
free shiny dex trade for all my shinys Jesus is the Messiah
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Helps if I remember to take it out of Debug Mode! Try it now.
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Thanks Niet it allowed me to put up a pokemon now :3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 180 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Send a Pokemon, let's see what will happen <3
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
djinn's Avatardjinn
Awwh yeeah~ This is something I've been waiting for! Can't wait until it's fully functional =^_~=
- Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
Avatar "Pentaclops" by Gomis. Permission to use image here.
hi132435's Avatarhi132435
Welp time to Wonder Trade my shiny hunt rejects.
Luckytiger's AvatarLuckytiger
Wonder trade, the perfect place to throw the evolved pokemon I'm done with. :3 I love playing the roulette of wonder trade.
Made by Ilyriss
Song of the moment: My Queen of Winter - Cain's Offering "All of my life I've been waiting for someone, To share all my kingdom with me."

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page