PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 139140141

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Happy Holidays to All! Just picked up three Dragon Delta Sobbles :-D Working on evoing the line now
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/46 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
OOOOOHHHHH IM SO JEALOUS they look great!!!!!
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
I got this pretty girl as a Christmas gift!
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
can you please name her snapdragon
i HATE to bring this up again, but its necessary cause i dont want this thread to get deleted without trying to raise activity yall. we got 35 subscribers. there hasnt been a post since mine 21 days ago. i dont want to have the clan get deleted again. do people even want this if theyre subbed to it? how many people are still active? please, if youre going to be subscribed, make a post about your dragon pokemon, games, or anything else at all. not for me, but for the clan otherwise i definitely will have a mod delete the thread, and ill go on my way with my love of dragons elsewhere
Ummmmmm One of my prized bois! I absolutely love FR, my user is the same on there as on here!
oh my heavens i havent been on FR in SO LONG i just felt like juggling that, thiss, eggcave, and chicken smoothie was a lot for me to handle. tell me abt the genetics for that derg! is it a new addition?
Well, there have been quite a few new genes and two new breeds... called ancients! Ancients can't be equipped with apparel, but they make up for that with genes that break the "genes must stay within the lines" rule. Its really neat! For my boi, he's a triple radioactive with pinstripe/trail/peacock. He also has primal eyes, also a new addition to FR that was introduced on one of its anniverseries!
i believe my acct has gaolers, but....whats the second ancient? radioactive genes.....i just may have to hop back in! i think i lost interest when i wasnt caught up on the monthly event familiars. i liked collecting them
They are called Banescales! They are wyverns! I don't have a gened one, but I do have an XXY gen one banescale~ I need to gene her up, hec

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page