PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 139140141

Erembourc's AvatarErembourc
Guys guess what? Some Galarian Pokémon are going to be released into Pokéfarm! Can't wait for the dragons~
I am looking for one of these guys as Melan(preferably, but I know this probably will be impossible), Albino, or Shiny. I have no time to hunt due to College.
I hoard these; Regular and Special! If you have any unwanted ones just yeet them to me (All of their evo lines EXCEPT Type: Null and Lunala.)
I actually have the tendency to get scared...Avatar is offical Skylanders Ring of Heros art.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +4,660,204
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Just in case the rule is still in effect...

galar spoiler?

are you sure?

I know there is the armoured one (that looks like a mountain), but haven't checked yet for any others. Pretty sure there are no dragon ones in this first (non-starters) release on site though.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Erembourc's AvatarErembourc
Hey guys, I happed to got two dragon delta petripeeps and I'm happy to have gotten them! Kaida, I think means little dragon :)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
In regards to the latest Galar drop... I have my 3 regular Dragon delta birdies, both Dragon delta foxes, two Dragon delta bugs and one Dragon delta squirrel so far. (So if you see anyone selling the latter two, please send me a quick PM) Will add images if requested :-)
Dienosaur's AvatarDienosaur
Hello fellow dragon lovers! I'm Dienosaur, but you can call me Jay! And I hope I'm doing this right! I know Dieno in my name is spelt wrong, I've been waiting for someone to notice but nobody has I love how all the dragons go from adorable to awesome looking. BUt I love Deino's the most because they are the cutest little emos before turning into the coolest emos
Collecting Death Wings for my first legendary hunt
× 80 / 200
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Wanted to share my newest dragon delta that I love alot <3
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Aaa My friend got me this and I just feel so blessed
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
The sheep is good, but the Shiny? Wow! Not as good as Special deltas, but I was kindy gifted these not that long ago...
Wym? All dragons and dragon deltas are amazing! Including yours
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
PHEW im back yall. SUPER excited for some of these galarian dragon types i dont plan on getting sword/shield atm, bc i dont have a switch but!! this game will help me live out my fantasies lol

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page