PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
here it goes again///ok go Welcome back to The Draconia! This is where all dragon lovers can come and gather to talk about all things dragon! From Pokemon Dragon-types, to Flight Rising dragons! From Dragon Cave to myths and legends! It is a safe haven for those to gather and meet others that are drawn to the strength and wisdom, along with the beauty of these creatures! Here are the rules! -All PFQ rules apply!! -NO SPAM! this includes all sorts of conversation not pertaining to dragons!! -be kind and polite to each other! we are all here for dragons after all, lets unite under that -no foul language! -if art/FR dragons/other dragon things are to be posted, please put them in a hidebox thing Head Honcho- The Muse Accomplice- [Open Spot] Introduce yourself at your leisure, and welcome again!
Hoards For those that hoard dragons. I’ll be working on a proper chart for this, stay tuned!
CrystalMirror's AvatarCrystalMirror
Oh, it's finally open! :D I assume I am to introduce myself? Hello! Fellow Dragon lover Crystal, at your service~ Dragon Pokemon give me life, especially Goodra! pls tell me I'm doing this right?? ^^'
"If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours" - The Dog of Wisdom
Will buy your Tidal Bells for GP! × 22 / ???
Birthday Box Hoard × 152/ ???
Avatar (and banner) by metal-milk! Check out her shop :)
youre perfectly fine friend, and welcome back!! have you got any dragon-type deltas yet?
Not myself, but someone donated a delta Totem Vikavolt for my dexing shop! I'll post it later, on mobile now ^^'
thats wild!! once more people come back or join, im going to start the rehome project!
Hello I have returned ^^ I have been trying to get a dragon delta for awhile now, and have failed every time
  • Actively Collecting
  • Casually Collecting
  • Hoarding Mons
  • (\ /)
avatar made by me _______ I'm collecting Dragon Deltas, if you have any for sale PM me ^^ Dragon Delta List
x2/? x10/?
7/??
Hoarding
Deino
Zweilous
Hydreigon
Impyre
Baflammet
Pawniard
Bisharp
(\ /) (•ω•) (|| || )* What are you doing here?
if i get one i will trade with you, im not that interested in deltas tbh. ive been going for delta castforms but i dont need/want a dragon one.
Welcome back, DragonReaper! :D Also, here's the Vikavolt~
that looks majestic. i can feel its power i thought more people would flock back by now...patience is a virtue

Pages: 123··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page