PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 139140141

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Found another one of these uft, so have re-completed this 'set' xD
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/587 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Hello I would love to join :O I play FR and I had played Dragon Cave buuuuut my eggs always die :c also I play HTTYD all the games and I'm getting the newest one also I play School of dragons ^^ I love Elderscrolls, Dragon Age and more ^^
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
omg i love the sprites in your signature
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Aww thankies ^^ I use F2U Sprites on DA plus I asked some owners as well
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Warning: a bit of a brag below
So, last V~Wave (I think two days ago now?) I used up all my DP (and then some) but hatched the following... 3x delta Bagon (2 hatched ), completing my set 4x delta Jangmo-o (All(!) hatched ), A full set 2x delta Gible, completing my set 2x delta Axew, completing my set (All are ) 1x delta Caprikid, completing my set 1x delta Gragon, completing my set 1x delta Nincada, completing my set 1x delta Inferial (hatched ) Here they all are, in their Sets (still working on making the one Kommo-o totem forme)

Multiple completed Set images

And the one single
:-)
drãgøn87's Avatardrãgøn87
Can I join? I read wof (wings of fire.) reading book 15, no spoilers! I used to play Dragon City, but got tired of it. I am fairly new to the site. (almost a month when I made my account?) so I won't have any s/a/m or delta/legendary's. when i do, i might have some up for sale.
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
welcome friend! this is the perfect place for you then! feel free to post your favorite dragon pokemon
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
In case anyone is curious what they look like...

full set of dragon delta Paldea starters + evos

Looks interesting <3 Can I join? I'm into WoF and is planning/in progress of making a WoF fanfic about an assasin. Maybe I'll post it in the FF forum when I'm done. My sonna is a Dragonair :)
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page