PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
yoohoo if anyone needs ryukuza for a hoard let me know. draconia members get them for free!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I think I have all I want/need, but thank you for the offer :-) Busy not doing (personally) well in the Type Race, but my Team is making good/great effort. Am lamenting the dearth of shinies when hunting now, makes me dread my next Dragon type hunt (and how much it will cost for such little return, relatively).
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/41 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
i hope that i can hunt drampa some time. im not sure what you mean tho. is it cause of the sei bonus change?
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
No, the halving of shiny hatch rates (which seems like a quartering in reality) back when they made all the adjustments, including the doubling of the Albino rate. Fully loaded (HM, Max chain, Shiny & Uber Charms) I am getting 1 albino/50 hatches, and a shiny around 1/70-80 - whereas before, it was 1 albi/100 hatches, and 1 shiny per 20. This is for the few-several hundred hatch chains i have Always done. (I am literally hatching more albinos than shinies each hunt - and that is wrong, or at least should be wrong. Proprotions were Just fine before, versus supposed relative rarity). But that is off topic for this thread, so to make it Dragony - you all should check out my Dragon delta fields (right near the beginning of my farm) - got some Really amazing ones in there (mostly thanks to gifts from One Amazing user on site - and the spending of too much currency on my part :P)
well hey thats a....very weird adjustment lol i need more dragon deltas tbqh....but buying deltas is so expensive! id rather save up delta points or buy bulk shinies than buy a delta i want a dragon delta vikavolt. i think someone in this thread has one but i remember it being STUNNING a dragon delta drampa would be lovely too. double dragon druddigon is on my list
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Wanted to share one my new dragon deltas from a little while ago I forgot to show it here. I don’t know what to evo it as I thought slyeveon cause that be ironic xD but I’m having trouble getting berries for it so I’m not sure yet... any suggestions?
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
hhhhhmmmmph it depends on what youre looking for. do you want contrast or blend with colors? or do you just want to do something cool?
so im still running the dragon rehome project if anyone is interested. for draconia members ONLY, you can get free houndeino, searene, and ryukuza! pm me your request if you have any!
CHILL's AvatarCHILL

QUOTE originally posted by Gee Notorious

so im still running the dragon rehome project if anyone is interested. for draconia members ONLY, you can get free houndeino, searene, and ryukuza! pm me your request if you have any!
I'll take that up gladly, thanks.
0/300! To start Shiny Entei Hunt!
dragon cave has been pretty poppin. i love the latest desert dragon post your dragon deltas everyone!

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page