PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New site logo proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

NaLuHikHaru's AvatarNaLuHikHaru
I love the egg logo since it's hatching and collecting Pokemon :D
HarmonyBunny's AvatarHarmonyBunny
I approve of the new logo for basically the same reason as what the others said about it. It fits well with the goal of the website; you hatch eggs.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

Good thing no one needs to convince you, since the thread was asking for everyone's feedback (or as you called it, for no reason other than disagreeing with it, whining) isn't it, :D?
Yes. It is. I made a sarcastic comment. It's not like I'm notorious for that or anything. (See? I did it again.) My issue is that people come in and are like "HeY mAyBe YoU cOuLd PuT tHe PfQ iN tHeRe!" Like, no, then it would have the exact same problem as the first. Is that really that hard to grasp? :P The melan star doesn't fit, the Q could maybe work but not if it's just a Q slapped on the Egg. It has to be worked into there enough that it's — I lost my train of thought. Somebody mentioned making the spots into stars. Proof of concept? He got a lil icon boi:
hecc, this could maybe work.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Trouble with stars is that, at smaller sizes, they're basically just spots again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I realized that too but figured it might be just enough to humor people. :P
Duskar's AvatarDuskar

QUOTE originally posted by Kyria

Hmm you're right. Maybe something like this? Make the egg into a Q? (100px) (16px) Tbh I like the "plain" egg too. I'm just tossing out ideas/options.
Some tired ideas here [lots of driving for me today, dead mind ;-;], maybe stock out the 'Q' shape? Make the empty inside smaller/the filled-in bit thicker - it looks a bit more like an egg and less an oddly shaped Q [in my mind :0]. Or, potentially, transform an egg into a literal Q by just sticking a tail onto the egg or something? Maybe a shiny egg palette? Or melan egg palette? Although it is entirely possible that people may take this to mean that shiny/albino/melanistic Pokemon hatch from different eggs :/ But at least a 'special' palette for the egg means it's not enforcing any particular Pokemon, whether it's a staff sona or not. Honestly I fail to see the resemblance to the GPX logo? And personally I like that the proposed logo is pretty much the official art. It sort of makes it seem like a more 'official' Pokemon game. Of course, it's not endorsed by Nintendo/Game Freak [and likely never will be] but it's very crisp and more professional looking. More 'modern', in comparison to GPX's lame egg sprite xD
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Mayleef's AvatarMayleef
Eggcelent.
00Unlucky's Avatar00Unlucky
Can you put the notification "1" on the logo to see how it goes? because 90% of the time, ill have a notification that blocks half of the icon on my tabs. lol, just saying.
Vivi2u's AvatarVivi2u
I honestly don't mind either logo? The current one is okay, the proposed one also looks nice. he current logo just looks like a curtain on my computer due to the size and it being partially covered by a notification, so the proposed one miight look better. So from me, no complaints or suggestions or even definitive opinions.
AVATAR BY ALEATOR | Hey! I'm Vivi2u, although I'm V Anon on other websites. PMs are open, but I'm mostly inactive now "^^ | Currently trying to get rid of my excess summons
Costini's AvatarCostini
I love the new logo, it really convays what the site is about.
Hi people

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page