PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New site logo proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 202122

POLL: New logo: good or not?

•  78%
  •  13%
  •   9%

Total votes: 1,666

This poll is now closed.

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
After overwhelming support, the new logo has been implemented. Thank you for your feedback!
So a while ago we updated the site logo, mostly just to make it use the then-current site's standard colours. But it's getting a bit old, really. The letters just don't work at the small size of a browser tab, and the brown isn't part of the default colours any more. It also doesn't do much to communicate anything about the site. That's why I'm proposing a new logo:
And for comparison how it appears in browser tabs (note I have 4k monitors so it's double-size :D)
What do you think? Vote in the poll above and leave a comment if you have some feedback to give. Note that the poll isn't binding, it's just to get general opinion and we'll take it into consideration either way before making a final decision.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
aye i love it! it is an egg hatching game after all, and the colours are nicer too ^^
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Argonauticus's AvatarArgonauticus
Being on mobile 99% of the time, I never even see the current logo. Might be worth sticking it (whichever version gets the votes) somewhere visible across all platforms.
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
i like the egg one
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
The new one is much cleaner and easier to see!
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
i like it! an egg is very descriptive. i didnt even realise the current logo was "pfq" unowns at first it just looks like some radnom scribbles in a box.
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
ezpups's Avatarezpups
that is the perfect icon for it!

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
fêrspñåï's Avatarfêrspñåï
i love the new one! and i also didnt realize what the old one was
Enoshima's AvatarEnoshima
the new logo looks much more clearer,smoother and overall fits the game’s theme more :3
check out my art shop ~! credits: -icon is official hazbin hotel art! -background art is official art
and edited by me
23/200 3/???
shakespeare38's Avatarshakespeare38
Love love LOVE the new logo!

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page