PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New site logo proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 202122

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I like the PFQ Unown looking icon better than a egg. Even if it does get updated and stuff, I like to see something other than just a egg. Also like someone already said, many other sites have "just a egg" icon. I like the unique PFQ one. Maybe just having it like the old Pokefarm icon would be cool..I forget what that looked like by now but still. I don't remember it being a egg. I don't want this site to be like any other site. ; w; Even if it's just a simple icon similarity. Why be a circle when you can be a star? (I don't know why I added that but I did) unless you make it animated holo egg. Or like a lil' sally or absol or your absol persona
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
vxctini's Avatarvxctini
aa tbh I prefer the old one.
profile pic drawn by the lovely paperclip of my pokesona Maganii
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The problem with putting a "Q" on the Egg is that you won't see it at small sizes. Whatever we go with needs to work at basically any size.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fox Tail's AvatarFox Tail
I love it. It makes sense to everyone who is on the site, but looks mysterious to everyone that is not.
i like it! since adopting and hatching an egg is like the first thing you do, it's a nice detail
The world could use more dunsparce.
Dark Way's AvatarDark Way
I would prefer old one over this new one. Like others have already said there are other sites that use the egg icon. And even it might get point made, I just think that it's already been used so many times already. So why not come up with something new that would also get point made?
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I understand why you want to update the old logo, the letters are barely readable in my browser. But... I don't like the egg. I'm sorry. It's a bit dull and it's not original. It is simple and a simple icon is probably best, but it doesn't capture the site.Yes, hatching eggs is part of the game, and a pretty big one too if you do hunts, but hatching eggs is still one aspect of the game and not the main aspect of the Pokémon franchise. I would much rather see an icon that resembles Pokémon in some way. Or the initials of the game. Here are some of my tabs: We have, from left to right Syrnia, Roleplayerguild, Pokéfarm, Udemy. I like how Syrnia, Roleplayerguild and Udemy all took the first letter of their site and presented it in their own style. It's small, simple and easy to recognise. The current icon of PFQ is too small, the letters are hard to read, I agree with that, but maybe you can work with an unown P or unowns P and F as icon? Not in a box, just the letter(s).
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Noodly's AvatarNoodly
The new one looks wonderful!
Avatar made by me! (B&W Furret, Pikachu, and custom scarf)
Asia's AvatarAsia
I feel like I have seen simmilar logo some time ago in another pet site. I like the old icon more anyway ;) Maybe do a mix and add a PF or PFQ somewhere on the egg??
20 / 150 Tidal bell
183 / 500 Clear Bell
77 / 150 Gracidea Seed
142 / 150 GS Ball
thinking about it, i think the melan star would make a good logo. it's something entirely unique to pokefarm
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Pages: 12345··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page