PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

holy sweet Chica, this update is so awesome.
popcorn's Avatarpopcorn
ultra.png
I love this task list!
Halfear's AvatarHalfear
junior.png
I'm getting so many credits from this. Love it.
Kaas Chuig's AvatarKaas Chuig
champion.pnge.png
Are you taking suggestions for this feature here or in the Suggestions thread? There are two things that the tutorial could use that I didn't notice yet: Breeding eggs at the daycare, and adding bookmarks to the NavBar.
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
champion.pngd.png
Cool! :D (That battle was beautiful, Niet grew to level -2!) attack: -16 special atk: 12 Defence: 20 Special defence: 24 Speed: 40 Health: 100)
resende's Avatarresende
beginner.png
It's good
I really like this new feature, especially some of the more unusual tasks, like the ones about giving nices to staff. Thanks!
All Sprites by me
MallowFluffy's AvatarMallowFluffy
master.png
At the 50 Evolution for a megaring I can't claim the price since I have this one alreaddy a while, but the feature is amazing!
Rapps's AvatarRapps
elite.png
I really, really like this feature (I've always been obsessive about unlocking achievements and junk), however, I'm not fond of the placement of the task menu. I'm sorry if feedback is unwanted in this thread, feel free to disregard it, but I feel it would be nicer if the tasks had their own page with a link in your farm like the scouring and contests, etc rather than appearing on the party page itself. Still an amazing addition though!

Other Pokémon adoptables

Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by MallowFluffy

At the 50 Evolution for a megaring I can't claim the price since I have this one alreaddy a while, but the feature is amazing!
My friend had this problem, and it was solved by going to the Merchant and changing out her Mega Accessory to something else. This may need to be fixed though. (To clarify, it showed her this when she had claimed the mega ring a while ago.)
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page