PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

GanaSensei's AvatarGanaSensei
champion.png
umm... maybe Dream World confimed? ;3
gem_electric_m.png
Electric Gem
× 4 UFT!
UFT for 1 Medium + 1 Small gem
Pretty cool I just claimed all of the completed tasks I did :)
Name • Pronouns • Other LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does!
BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Edit: Okay, it posted the wrong thing. I suggest bunching the tasks together by group. For example, Evolution Nice! Hatching and Adopting Forums Etc etc. I think it'll just make it look a bit neater and be easier to find the tasks. -shrug-
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
Niet, the feature doesn't like é which is really unfortunate considering this is a Pokémon site. ^^" PokéFarm Q looks like this: I assume it dislikes Credits symbol (₢), too. Should this be simply avoided? Edit: I should also be cautious what tasks I complete so I can check mistakes like this first. Glad I only finished the readme one. Edit 2: Aww yeah, it's fixed. Thanks!
fuwante's Avatarfuwante
grandmaster.pngd.png
making mad bucks off of this cool thing, haven't had any problems w/ it so far
I noticed that the task list does cover the useful links drop down partly, but other than that, this rocks and thank you for all those awesome credit rewards. my wallet was hurting pretty badly up until that
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Found a glitch, it let me collect the credits for summoning a master legendary even though I have not done that, and the task for summoning 5 masters says 0/5.
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
This really helped me! I gained about 1.4 million credits and look forward to continuing to complete them. Edit: Ignore the second part. I didn't read carefully enough :V
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Wow! I really like this new feature. Gives me more to do. Now this is the type of stuff I like to see. Thanks Niet.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Russell's AvatarRussell
ultra.pnge.png
This feature already sounded interesting when you first mentioned it to us, Niet; I am glad to see it implemented. Also, very amusing opening for the announcement.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page