PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A wild Feature appeared! Go, Niet! Niet used Program! It's super effective! Feature used Bugs! Niet is surrounded by errors! Niet hurt himself in confusion! Niet used GIANT FLYSWATTER OF DOOM! A critical hit! Bugs were squished! Feature used Resist All Attempts To Make It Work! It's not very effective. Niet used a Link Cable! Feature was uploaded into Sally! Niet gained -1 Experience Points!
Ahem. The Party Page now has a Task List. It starts off guiding new users through the tutorial, then branches out into achievement targets to help unlock the remaining features and stuff. Each task rewards the user with Credits of varying amounts. Enjoy! Each Task pulls help information from a special area in the Wiki. At the moment, only the "Readme" task has any Wiki data to find, the others will all say "No info yet, please help by providing some" or something like that, I don't remember. Point is, if you're a super helpful user (specifically a Wiki Editor, but you don't have to be), feel free to help out by putting some basic information on the Wiki for each task. IMPORTANT: The data pull only supports *basic* formatting. Links should be fine, bold, italics etc. too. Inline images *might* work. Anything more complex, like sections, won't. Also space is limited. Provide summary information only, with links to further information if needed. Again, enjoy! ... Why is it 1:30 AM already?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
When clicking on the "show hide details" of the task list, I get "Unknown command" is that supposed to happen? It also doesn't load the details.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oops, forgot to press the Compile button. Again. XD Try it now.
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
Same happened here, I was so excited to discover more about this Task List!~ :3 Look neat even if bugged tho~ <3 Edit : I'm too slow derp~ XD
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
MrMarios64's AvatarMrMarios64
Wow, great update! im sure many can see this and use it to thier advantage, If I remember, wasnt there a tasklist in the orginial PF as well?
Avatar emblem of my OC Eerik by me Say Hello to the members of Team MrMarios64! Eerik Families Team Matrix
Noir126's AvatarNoir126
Not to worry, it's working now!! Loving this new feature already! Edit: Can't claim the awards :/ :(
Bunneeh's AvatarBunneeh
Cant claim rewards :7 I like idea tho
Tony's AvatarTony
Tasks are a great way to earn some credits, waste even more time on PFQ, and most importantly, help new users with PFQ in the first place. Really neat feature!
Snowfallen's AvatarSnowfallen
Can't claim rewards for whatever reason o3o nice update though.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I can't claim the rewards, But I love the feature, it's great!
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page