PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Could you be a bit more specific? "Can't claim rewards" is not helpful.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sesshømaru's AvatarSesshømaru
ace.png
sweet that'll help the new users a lot. :3 hahaha... Pokemon reference.
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
master.pngb+.png
I'm pressing the Claim Reward Button, but it's just doing nothing, nadah... o.o" No matter how long I wait... o3o"
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
MidnightKiss's AvatarMidnightKiss
champion.pnga.png
Same here. When I click the button Claim reward nothing happens...
Don't look at me like I'm some kind of a thing o.0
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Neat idea, caught me off guard by showing up before I checked this thread. XD Claim rewards doesn't work here either, clicking the button simply doesn't do anything. The button animates like it's been clicked, but nothing happens.
When you click "Claim Reward!" nothing happens.
sugardr0p's Avatarsugardr0p
ultra.pngc.png
I have the same issue. I click to claim rewards and nothing at all happens. XD I really like the idea though!
BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Could you be a bit more specific? "Can't claim rewards" is not helpful.
Clicking the "Claim reward" button does nothing. The task doesn't go away, there's no notification, and appears to be no increase in credits upon refreshing. It's simply that although we can click the button, nothing happens, therefore we cannot claim the reward.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I see. Any errors in the console? (F12) What browser are you using? Doesn't anyone know how to report a bug usefully???
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
booster.pngarceus.pngs.png
I am currently using Google Chrome as my browser and it's also not claiming the reward. It does the animation like Mystera said.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page