PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

Kells's AvatarKells
ultra.pngc+.png
Yess I really like this update :D I was starting to get low on credits again anyway >:D heh I suggest being able to move it around though maybe ^^ I know this isn't the suggestions forum or anything but I think it would be nice :) maybe instead of being able to move it anywhere you could change where it is in the options in your farm though... dunno~ Thanks for the frequent updates too, Niet!
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Sciana's AvatarSciana
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Kellythealien

I suggest being able to move it around though maybe ^^ I know this isn't the suggestions forum or anything but I think it would be nice :) maybe instead of being able to move it anywhere you could change where it is in the options in your farm though... dunno~
I think I kind of want it just under the party in general or even scooching the party over so it can properly fit on the side instead of going over (maybe the party can even be changed to "vertical" view so the list has more room). o3o why didn't I suggest this to Niet before it was implemented
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,633,203
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
bellbell252's Avatarbellbell252
superior.png
It seems like it would be better as its own tab in the farm page. It doesn't really make sense as part of the party page. It would also be nice to be able to view completed achievements. The Task List is very nice though, it's helping contribute towards the poor and lazy noob fund. Oh look! I can actually be of some help making pages on the Wiki! Yay something to do with my life!
Like to rp? Like sprites? Check out my Sprite shop! Please do. I need business...
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
grandmaster.pngc.png
Oh look! Free money! This is a really fun feature; gives everyone a new list of "achivements" to work towards, with good rewards! Thank you!~
Daemonfreur's AvatarDaemonfreur
master.pnge.png
Thank you niet for the tasks *makes Niet cookies and coffee/a preferred version of caffeine*
This is really cool! *already swept by credits*
Avatar by me. (the MS Paint is obvious too, I also don't see why anyone would steal it) Join the Pokecrafters too, if you can!
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngs.png
Really loving this new feature. It highlights goals you hadn't considered and makes personal goals so much easier to track. As an older user I though that the task list wouldn't have a whole lot to offer and would be much more a newbie type thing. Boy was I wrong! Looking forward to seeing all of what it has to offer. ^_^
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by bellbell252

It seems like it would be better as its own tab in the farm page. It doesn't really make sense as part of the party page.
Even though it doesn't perfectly fit the Party page, at least that's a page that is often visited. Moving it to the farm would risk it getting ignored, especially by Newbies. But maybe moving it to the bottom and making it the same hide box as used in the 12DoC would make it less problematic for hiding the Useful Links?
Nataku's AvatarNataku
junior.png
I dun did it LOL nice feature helped me get a quarter of the way toward my one favored megastone that I still want <3
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Moire's AvatarMoire
champion.pnga.png
This is really a great addition! both for new and veteran payers. How about adding a counter to how many chievement claimed? and then when statistics is added there is one more thing we can compare ourselves with other players.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page