PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 256257258259260··· 403404405

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
no the platform color is taken from your site skin it says so in your pokemon summary page
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
oh sorry not the color the actual pokemon sprite XD sorry i am tired (._.) like in the "me" tag of my sigi
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Are you meaning the platforms in your party, or the like..Platform display codes in the Pokémon's summary? The platforms in your party you can change, but the display code "platforms" you..Well, you can I believe but it would take some looking into to find a non-tedious way to do it ;w; (as far as I know, those platform images are generated by Niet's code similar to deltas, so you can't edit just a certain part of it, the entire platform display is a single image) ^^
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
oh, ok so we would just need to recreate that image and use that one to link to our pokemon?
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
That would be the simplest way to do it, yeah ;w; it'd be as easy as replacing an image is all. I'll see if I can't find a better way real quick, but if not well.. One quick way to recreate it would be to simply replace the sprite in a pkmnpanel like in your "me" tab and screenshot it xD you'd need to make all the space around the sprite and panel transparent in the image though If it helps any, the image by default is 120x120 and here's a link to a Ralts platform image for reference if you'd like: Link
done thank you! (yes i did just want moltreon)
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Might there be a way to make the Platform code appear as the default instead of Sun/Moon?
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 4641 ○●
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
there’s a tab on the display code page that says “platform”. it gives you the code for the platform and a preview of it.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by Cattafang

there’s a tab on the display code page that says “platform”. it gives you the code for the platform and a preview of it.
Yes, thank you .... and you have to click the tab each time because Sun/Moon is the default. Extra steps if you want to copy/paste many different mons’ platforms. What I want to know: is there is a way to code CSS that puts the platform tab open and/or as default, to eliminate the extra step? EDIT: I would not even mind if doing so rendered the other tabs useless or invisible because I mainly just want to copy platform codes. I can always temporarily flip to a vanilla skin if I need the others.
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
T_T Google Chrome updated and now the field clicking modification doesn't work anymore. Well, it "centers" the pokémon but not very well and the size of the click box is back to standard size. Does anyone know how to fix this? I noticed it on my phone first and it was frustrating, but I just noticed Chrome needed updating on my laptop and now it is "broken" on my laptop. It makes mass clicking a lot harder. Picture of what it's doing now versus what it used to do
1,979 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3106 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only

Pages: 123··· 256257258259260··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page