PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 254255256257258··· 402403404

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It's hard for me to tell exactly what that code was supposed to do, but that may just me failing reading comprehension. Was it one of those ones that stacks all the buttons on top of each other so you just click the same place repeatedly then hit next? It's probably not exactly the same, and maybe isn't as pretty, but I wrote up this. It affects mobile devices, and desktops in "compact mode". To only affect mobile, remove ".multi-compact, ". To only affect desktop compact mode, remove ", .mq2". If something is broken or you want it tweaked, feel free to ask. :) I recommend trying it by itself first to get a feel for what it does/doesn't do, and to prevent conflicts with any existing codes. If there are obvious conflicts, I can help you resolve them if you send me your skin link. I currently have it in my test skin (default colors, this CSS only) "b7q/test"

Code

/* Collapse party for quick clicking in compact mode */ .multi-compact #multiuser, .mq2 #multiuser { #profilebox, .fieldslink, .party .pkmn, .party .name, .party .working, .berrybuttons .tooltip_content { display: none !important; } #partybox .party { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; height: 50px; position: relative; > div { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; > .action { float: none; width: 100%; height: 39px; a { z-index: 98; width: 100%; position: absolute; } .berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { z-index: 99; } } } } /* Fix a bug where the prev/next buttons are duplicated */ .prev+.next+.prev, .prev+.next+.prev+.next, .compact-view-toggle+label+.compact-view-toggle, .compact-view-toggle+label+.compact-view-toggle+label { display: none; } /* Fix auto-scroll checkbox position */ .compact-view-toggle, .compact-view-toggle+label { display: inline-block; margin-top: 10px; width: 50%; text-align: left; } }
Orchid's AvatarOrchid

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

It's hard for me to tell exactly what that code was supposed to do, but that may just me failing reading comprehension. Was it one of those ones that stacks all the buttons on top of each other so you just click the same place repeatedly then hit next? It's probably not exactly the same, and maybe isn't as pretty, but I wrote up this. It affects mobile devices, and desktops in "compact mode". If something is broken or you want it tweaked, feel free to ask. :) I recommend trying it by itself first to get a feel for what it does/doesn't do, and to prevent conflicts with any existing codes. If there are obvious conflicts, I can help you resolve them if you send me your skin link. I currently have it in my test skin (default colors, this CSS only) "b7q/test"
Ooooooooo~~! This is fun! Thank you for posting the code. I do believe it is currently working. Thank you for this. Edit: So, I don't know if it's just me, but it doesn't seem to give me the option of clicking a pokémon with the "any" preference.
2,411 Type Race Hunt: 1 / 196 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Lol, oops, there's always something. I tweaked it to handle the "show only preferred berry" thing a bit differently, so "any"-preference should be feedable now. Both my post and the test skin have the fix. If you wouldn't mind, could you remove the code segment from your quote to prevent confusion?
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Don't mind at all removing it! ^_^ Thank you for getting the fix in. I think this will help me click faster in the future.
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Is there a way to remove/hide the delta dex tracker on an "incomplete delta dexed" pokemons' pokedex entry page? Darn it ocd ;-;

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
CSS can't tell the difference between a partial and complete delta list. So if you were to hide the list, you'd have to hide it for all Pokemon, even ones where you have all delta types registered. Or use JavaScript with an add-on like Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey instead. But if you're ok with hiding all delta lists, try this:

Code

#dexinfo .formeregistration { color: transparent; font-size: 0; hr, hr+b, .deltalist { display: none; } > ul { color: @col-fg1; font-size: 12pt; } }
(it's a little more complicated to hide than I thought it would be, since the "(X/18)" bit can't be targeted directly...)
pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
Does anyone know the egg code for galar zigzagoon? Or how to find it? Still tryin to figure this whole css thing.Thanks for help.
Credits to Daemonprince for this amazing melan bait.Thanks again
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by pokedude96

Does anyone know the egg code for galar zigzagoon? Or how to find it? Still tryin to figure this whole css thing.Thanks for help.
You can find it through the shelter or through breeding them Just open the eggs image in another tab and itll have the image/egg ID code
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
@Pokedude96 I think it’s l/w/a/d Egg image link in case I did something wrong ^^; https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/l/w/a/d.png/t=1587887408 (@Tarashia Thanks! The delta dex tracker in general really bothers me TT_TT)
pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
Ok thanks.

Pages: 123··· 254255256257258··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page