PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 258259260261262··· 404405406

Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

The resolution of many HD monitors is 1920x1080, so that's probably good dimensions. I'll look at the chrome thing later, and edit this post if I find anything. Edit: I cannot reproduce the Chrome problem shown in your screenshot. There is other... unusual behavior, but the clicking part itself worked for me. Can you send me a link to an affected skin? If you don't want to post it here, feel free to PM me.
Hayashi Rin ended up helping me with this. ^^; I forgot to post an update. She had a different code that she uses and I'm using that now.
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 0 / 6 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Irrazional's AvatarIrrazional
master.pnge+.png
Is there a code to change the blue/pink/purple sparkles of shinies/albinos/melans hatched to a different image?
Looking to buy summon_kyu.png Gray Stones, PM me if you have some for sale! (mostly buying for 20ZC/equiv each, but may change as well!) Currently have 296 Gray Stones! (Stocking up for the 2nd run of the hunt, hatched 203 in the 1st run) Check out my Trade Shop (S/A/M, Summons, and more UFT!)
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
Unfortunately not ;w; Niet uses Javascript to request those images from the server and draws them in the animation using Javascript as well..CSS code can't affect that unfortunately T^T You'd need some way to intercept a server request (probably through a browser extension) to be able to change those images unfortunately ;w;'
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Is There A Way edit the flag: with site skins? i used the W3schools html editor o change it too that but i was wondering if i could do it with site skins?

html editor

and also this: The link goes to my page and the flying pops up down the bottom! [used the html editor]
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
grandmaster.pngb.png
Unfortunately, the only way I can see that might work with changing the flag, would be to change it for all Flareon summaries, or otherwise the entire Kanto flag if that idea doesn't work ;w; there's not any way to check the ID of the Pokémon you're viewing in the scope the flag is in T^T As for adding the Flying type to it, I have one idea in mind for doing that as well. It'll take me a moment to test it out though ^^
:( ahh well... i know a bit of bbcode but im great at html, i guess it doesnt line up well XD
carinae's Avatarcarinae
arceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by FïrëDåñçëÇrystål

:( ahh well... i know a bit of bbcode but im great at html, i guess it doesnt line up well XD
From what I see, html is bbcode with <>
carinae • they/them temporarily back :]
grandmaster.pngb.png
Unfortunately not, CSS can only change the appearance of HTML elements and the selectors are a bit limited..When the next major version of CSS comes out, a lot more stuff should be possible, maybe even what you're wanting, but until then we're a bit limited T^T As for BBCode, BBCode creates HTML elements that you can position and use however you like, but it only works in PMs, forum posts, and about mes to my knowledge ;w;
Catty1220's AvatarCatty1220
ultra.pnge.png
why i cannot replace image I need a picture size that fits the size of a Pokemon picture? Or i do mistakes? (I can in pms send code) ill replace ___ words and place what me need but when i use skin - nothing change)
Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
Did you clear your cache? You always need to do that after changing your site skin or the changes won't show up. If you don't know how to clear your chache, google how to clear cache on your browser or your device
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 258259260261262··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page