PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 259260261262263··· 403404405

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
@FïrëDåñçëÇrystål, there's no way to do the flags without using a UserScript or simply replacing the Kanto flag altogether after all ;w; Here's some code to add your own type to any Pokémon you'd like though, I did figure that one out (a simpler and more complex version) ^^
/*simpler version, just replace the TYPE in the background image url with whichever type you like and replace the ID with your Pokémon's summary ID. Remove the '&:after' section if you only want one extra type*/ [data-pid='ID'] .extra > .type { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; & > img { order: 1; } &:before { display: block; background-image: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); width: 32px; height: 16px; content: ''; order: 2; } &:after { display: block; background-image: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); width: 32px; height: 16px; content: ''; order: 3; } }
/*complex version, just replace the TYPE in the image urls with whichever types you like and replace the ID with your Pokémon's summary ID. Change the order number to whichever order you would like the types to appear in. Remove the '& > img:nth-child(2)' section if your Pokémon only has one type (not needed, just doesn't do anything otherwise) and the '&:after' section if you only want one extra type*/ [data-pid='ID'] .extra > .type { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; & > img:nth-child(1) { content: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); order: 1; } & > img:nth-child(2) { content: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); order: 2; } &:before { display: block; background-image: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); width: 32px; height: 16px; content: ''; order: 3; } &:after { display: block; background-image: url('https://pfq-static.com/img/types/TYPE.png'); width: 32px; height: 16px; content: ''; order: 4; } }
Simple Example
Lv. 100 — +756,625
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Complex Example
Lv. 50 — 6,542 / 7,766
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
Can someone tell me what is wrong with this? #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="j/2/.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } Trying to highlight deino eggs in shelter but when I found one it ISNT highlighted.I tried before with tyrunt and it worked now as usually it doesnt.So yeah can someone help me.Thanks.
Credits to Daemonprince for this amazing melan bait.Thanks again
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Is there a way to hide certain forum categories/sub forum categories in the forum index with css? Like the "clans" subforum and "Pokemon" forum for example? ^^;

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple

QUOTE originally posted by pokedude96

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this? #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="j/2/.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } Trying to highlight deino eggs in shelter but when I found one it ISNT highlighted.I tried before with tyrunt and it worked now as usually it doesnt.So yeah can someone help me.Thanks.
in the source section, it looks like you forgot a character from the url, and you also forgot the pkmn/ behind the code. so it should be "pkmn/j/2/a.png"!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Oh ok thanks.Lets see if now works.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
You don't need to include the "pkmn/" part at all. You just need to add the "a" that you're missing from the img url. =]
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
I did and it still doesnt work but dont concern yourself with this.Deino eggs are super common in shelter dont need this for them.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by pokedude96

I did and it still doesnt work but dont concern yourself with this.Deino eggs are super common in shelter dont need this for them.
Did you try clearing your cache?

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Yes of course I always do that
DrkAnglFox's AvatarDrkAnglFox
Hi I like the feil clicking mod but it bugged me that the dislikes were stacked with the favs so i did this

Fav Berries Only

@padding: 50px; #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr { margin:-@padding!important; left:45%!important; top:45%!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; } #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway { margin:-@padding!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
I don't know if there's a way to compress it but i tried it and it worked for me dunno if anyoneelse already did this so srry if it's a duplicate

Pages: 123··· 259260261262263··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page