PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 255256257258259··· 403404405

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

It's hard for me to tell exactly what that code was supposed to do, but that may just me failing reading comprehension. Was it one of those ones that stacks all the buttons on top of each other so you just click the same place repeatedly then hit next? It's probably not exactly the same, and maybe isn't as pretty, but I wrote up this. It affects mobile devices, and desktops in "compact mode". To only affect mobile, remove ".multi-compact, ". To only affect desktop compact mode, remove ", .mq2". If something is broken or you want it tweaked, feel free to ask. :) I recommend trying it by itself first to get a feel for what it does/doesn't do, and to prevent conflicts with any existing codes. If there are obvious conflicts, I can help you resolve them if you send me your skin link. I currently have it in my test skin (default colors, this CSS only) "b7q/test"
Yes it hid the pokemon/egg images, trainer card and about me, and stacked the berry clicking on top of the next button. I'll give this a try now and see how it works.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
NeosiTrue's AvatarNeosiTrue
Is there a possibility that someone could make a 'fusion' of the "align Shelter to grid" and "alert for shinies ect. in shelter"...?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
NeosiTrue: Just add them both to your site skin, they don't cause an issue with each other.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
NeosiTrue's AvatarNeosiTrue
Ah, thanks. I already figured it out myself, but thank you for reassuring me that there won't be any issues. In my head, I'd assume they'd interact poorly
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

It's hard for me to tell exactly what that code was supposed to do, but that may just me failing reading comprehension. Was it one of those ones that stacks all the buttons on top of each other so you just click the same place repeatedly then hit next? It's probably not exactly the same, and maybe isn't as pretty, but I wrote up this. It affects mobile devices, and desktops in "compact mode". To only affect mobile, remove ".multi-compact, ". To only affect desktop compact mode, remove ", .mq2". If something is broken or you want it tweaked, feel free to ask. :) I recommend trying it by itself first to get a feel for what it does/doesn't do, and to prevent conflicts with any existing codes. If there are obvious conflicts, I can help you resolve them if you send me your skin link. I currently have it in my test skin (default colors, this CSS only) "b7q/test"
So I tried this code, but it really messed things around with what I'm using. For starters, it changed every party page, not just multi-user clicking. Also, it still had the button to click berries in a weird place and I had to move my screen around again. Then the same problem of it jumping back to the main view happened, so it didn't really solve any of my issues. Basically, I'm looking for a solution where someone (not me since I have no idea how to work this stuff) moves the next button next to the previous button, and stacks all the berry clicking/egg holding buttons on top of it. This is how the code used to be, but after the changes made onsite to multi-user party clicking, it changed the layout.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Shoot, I didn't test well enough on mobile, it wasn't meant to affect regular user pages. I have updated my post to fix that problem, and updated my test skin as well. Can you remove the quoted codes from both of your posts to prevent confusion? Once you've updated with the fix, can you take a screenshot and highlight the problem areas? Maybe also try with my test skin "b7q/test" to make sure there's not conflicts happening? I'm absolutely willing to make more fixes, but I'm struggling to understand what some of the problems are. It might also help if you tell me what device/browser you're using.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by ShïrøUsagï

QUOTE originally posted by pokedude96

Does anyone know the egg code for galar zigzagoon? Or how to find it? Still tryin to figure this whole css thing.Thanks for help.
You can find it through the shelter or through breeding them Just open the eggs image in another tab and itll have the image/egg ID code
You can also get egg codes from the Pokedex or from this thread although the threads 1st post hasn't been updated for a lil while.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
carinae's Avatarcarinae
I want to put a picture as my background, when I'm creating a new skin, do I put the image url?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

I want to put a picture as my background, when I'm creating a new skin, do I put the image url?
Yeee image url
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Hi I Was Wondering, with the changing the PkmnPanel, can u do the same with the Platorms?
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base

Pages: 123··· 255256257258259··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page