PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 253254255256257··· 403404405

Cattafang's AvatarCattafang

QUOTE originally posted by Hayashi Rin

Did you refresh your browser's cache? The code works just fine for me, you might just need to refresh the cache (on Chrome and Opera this can be done quickly by pressing CTRL + F5 on the keyboard) ^^ Any time you change anything via extra CSS in your site skin, you'll need to refresh your browser's cache/restart your browser for it to properly take effect unfortunately ;w;
thank you very much for that! i wasn’t sure what to do since the other css was working correctly, but that did the trick for the notif head.
Catta • Any Pronouns • Resident No Signal Enjoyer JOURNALLINKLINK æ there. i’m catta and I usually lurk around forums and stuff nowadays-
LyraHGSS's AvatarLyraHGSS
I copy-pasted all of the "ease of access" code, and it won't work. I have 2 lines separating each. Is there a reason? What should I do?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Did you clear your cache?
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
I just got a DM about that. I don't know how. Edit: just got it explained to me, doing it now.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
look up “how to clear cache (browser you’re using) (device you’re using)”. that should tell you where to look and how to clear your browser’s cache. //edit: sniped I think?
Solved! It works now.
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
In case anyone is interested, I have updated Bishop's codes for the type race/v-wave eggs to include any Galar egg currently out there! In addition to Flying Pichu which seemed to be missing. I will continue to update this as long as I am on the site and active. It will probably be as I get new eggs. But, uh. Yeah. ^^; I have them all put into pre-made site skins with some of the ease of access codes (no bad berry, shelter to grid, stack on berry click and alert of special pokémon in shelter) in my skin shop and for those who want to add it to their own skins (no hard feelings!) I have posted the updated codes in this journal post. While I have "reposted" the codes, I have also linked to the original post as it has more information than I posted. If someone wants to test them to make sure I didn't miss any I would greatly appreciate that! Just send me a labeled PM
seriously, please no more "new message" pms
with missing egg codes that would be grand! All of the code is saved on my laptop so it will take time getting it updated since most of the time I'm on my phone. ^^;
0 Type Race Hunt: 26 / 1805 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
is anyone able to help me make CSS to hind the buy buttons for all the season 7 eggs except minibbit?
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Ok, so none of the season boxes have unique ids but we can target them using some of the nth selectors. But this means that each season when a new set of prizes are added, season 7 will move down one so you'll have to update the code each season. (add 1 to the number in the first row, so next season it would be 13) Seasons are pretty long though so that shouldn't be too bad? #tourneyshop #tournyinfo div:nth-of-type(12) { .shoplist>li { display: none; } .shoplist>li:nth-of-type(3) { display: table-row; } } If you'd prefer a more set-and-forget approach, we'd have to use JavaScript to target season 7 directly, so you'd need a user script host like for the QoL script.
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
I didn't post this sooner because I've been playing almost exclusively on desktop (with Userscript), but I'm going to need to use mobile again soon so I was hoping for some assistance. Forgive if this has been explained before, but ever since the multi-user clicking update a few months ago, the multi-user clicking code hasn't been working for me. I think I have an older version of the code (I'm sure I got it from here but it looks different from what is listed now). Basically, when I enter into a multi-user click list on mobile, the berry clicking and next buttons are off the screen, and the berry button is even farther than the next button (so that they only overlap partially). This means I have to drag my mobile screen away from the default in order to click. Furthermore, occasionally the entire screen reverts back to the default in the middle of me clicking, sometimes making me click on a random other link and break the multi-user clicking (similar to the problem that mobile users were having with the update that Niet fixed). It basically makes multi-user clicking on mobile impossible. My older code has the trainer card, pokemon/egg images, and everything else that's not clicking, hidden. Not sure if that's relevant.

Old Code, 99% sure it's from this thread

#multiuser #aboutbox, #multiuser #trainercard{ display:none; } #partybox .party>div>.action.working { display:none; } #multiuser .party>div { position: absolute; background-color:transparent; border:none; left:300px; top:500px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { z-index:100; } .mu_navlink.next { position:absolute; left:300px; top:500px; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; } #multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; }
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 253254255256257··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page