PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 403404405

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
what do you mean by different?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
That i change the eevee image to tis: http://orig03.deviantart.net/c1df/f/2014/026/9/b/happy_eevee_by_ryanthescooterguy-d73waoj.jpg for example of all eevees
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
It’s on the front page as ‘replace a pokemon image” :3 if you’re confused on how to add it you put it into a site skin, edit the code and click ‘save’
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by MagicFlareon

It’s on the front page as ‘replace a pokemon image” :3 if you’re confused on how to add it you put it into a site skin, edit the code and click ‘save’
That isn't what Silvis wants though, as that only changes one individual Pokemon's image.

QUOTE originally posted by Silvis

That i change the eevee image to tis: http://orig03.deviantart.net/c1df/f/2014/026/9/b/happy_eevee_by_ryanthescooterguy-d73waoj.jpg for example of all eevees
I... don't think that picture would work at all for the code that changes the picture in the first place though unfortunately... ...I think it has to be about 100x100 pixels at maxium, that picture's much larger than that...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
hey there! i just checked out and used the shiny css and the egg stick out css, it's very helpful! just got a shiny toucannon from it! :) a quick question though; is there a code that makes certain pokemon stick out in the shelter? e.g. i'm trying to find cottonee for a breeding pair, and i have no idea if there is a code that makes it so that those get bigger/highlighted too.
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Yep the "Make Shelter pokemon stand out" Css on the first page
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

OK so here is the issue im currently having. Im trying to replace a pokemons sprite with a custom one i made. It works fine for the most part, but the issue I am having is this.

hiding long quote lol

When I place it into my field it creates a rather large border around the sprite meaning i cannot line them up like i want to because they start so far in from the top, side and bottom. It works fine in my party but this is as far as i can get the sprite to go in my fields when trying to place it on the side. It wont go any higher or further to the side. Ive tried playing with the width and height but that does nothing but mess with the podium, can anyone help me fix this issue so that my customs dont appear all wonky in my fields? it would be much appreciated. this is the code im useing, I've reset it so currently no changes have been made from the original code that can be found on the first post.

.party>div[data-pid*="-vXCM"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="-vXCM"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="-vXCM"] { background-image:url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429402538609999873/631471364670488585/Jack.png")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="-vXCM"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="-vXCM"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="-vXCM"]>img { opacity:0; }
I don't know if you ever figured it out but I did notice that when I forgot to input my own ID for treeko in a few spots that the original treeko was in the spot I wanted while the pic was off. It isn't lining up it seems and when I input my own IDs it stays in the same spot but the original treeko disappears. I don't personally know how to fix that but wanted to point that out to you. And I promise that is the only treeko in the field LOL. Maybe with that knowledge someone can figure out what's wrong? EDIT: After playing around I was able to get it centered in the fields but when you go to the pokemon page it is off. >.< I changed this background-position: center 75%; to this background-position: left 0%; and the result: but then you go to the pokemon page and this is what it looks like: I'm sorry I tried IDK what else to even attempt to make the image centered in both the field and the pokemon platform.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Yep the "Make Shelter pokemon stand out" Css on the first page
the only issue with that code is that it only really makes eggs stand out; i couldn't find the code for cottonee itself
Ácetron's AvatarÁcetron
= h/y/x.png = b/6/k.png Hope this is what your looking for.
©
Avatar and signiture sprites are sprited by me. Giovanni sprite is from bulbagarden.
, , , , ,
yeah, that's it. thank you!

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page