PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 403404405

Mareep's AvatarMareep
Thanks a lot, I didn't know I could just leave that part out to make it side-wide, that's super helpful. However, I'd like to make it lab-only. Like, I know the shelterarea is for the shelter, I just can't figure out what the lab equivalent for that is ^^'
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
GlitterPrince's AvatarGlitterPrince
You could try labpage? im not sure if itll work since inspecting shows all the eggs as x/x/x instead of individual values but that seems the most relevant option i could find
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Hey there, guys! Can someone put the Acid Downpour CSS here for me? I cannot access the Way Back Machine, as it is restricted on my wifi, but I was hoping someone could put it here for me. Thanks everyone!
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
I couldn't find the code there. The CSS was posted in Bishop's journal. The journal can be found on the first post of this forum under the "Make Shelter Mons Stick Out" I believe. The link is right next to where it is mentioned about highlighting eggs by type. I need the Poison code.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
You could also go to the team thread? /* highlight 28 common poison eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
Where is the CSS on the thread?
Kang's AvatarKang
This should have all of them

QUOTE originally posted by Gonplei

Type Race and V-Wave Hunts made EASY! originally created by Bishop, edited by me!
  • FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
  • ADD TO ALL!
  • NORMAL:
  • FIRE:
  • WATER:
  • ELECTRIC:
  • GRASS:
  • ICE:
  • FIGHT:
  • POISON:
  • GROUND:
  • FLYING:
  • PSYCHIC:
  • BUG:
  • ROCK:
  • GHOST:
  • DRAGON:
  • DARK:
  • STEEL:
  • FAIRY:
Step 1: Copy the "ADD TO ALL" section to your skin. Step 2: Copy the type you are after to your skin. Your type MUST be placed after the dimmer (or eggs you are looking for will still be circled, but dim) If for whatever reason you do not like the auto stacker, just delete that section (found in the "add to all" before dimmer) also see my post on stacking or UNstacking if you would like to UNSTACK everyones fields instead of stacking them.
/* removed stack code from here */ /* hide 363 common eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/j/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/r/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/v/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/2/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/1/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/f/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/8/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/b/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/k/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/r/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/e/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/t/3/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/6/6/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/0/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/y/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/1/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/x/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/g/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/8/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/4/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/6/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/h/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/h/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/k/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/n/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/2/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/p/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/u/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/z/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/b/v/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/0/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/7/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/w/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/p/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/o/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/v/v/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/w/f/s.png"],{opacity: .3;}
/* highlight 63 common normal eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/j/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/r/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/8/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/e/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/t/3/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/0/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/y/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/x/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/6/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/p/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/v/v/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 24 common fire eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/z/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 61 common water eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/l/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/1/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/f/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/k/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/r/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/1/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/4/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 21 common electric eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 42 common grass eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/b/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/n/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/w/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/p/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 15 common ice eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/h/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/7.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 18 common fight eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/t/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/2/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/k/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/0/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3/2.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 28 common poison eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 25 common ground eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/7/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 41 common flying eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 32 common psychic eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/4/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 35 common bug eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/b/v/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 31 common rock eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/6/6/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 18 common ghost eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/g/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/8/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 12 common dragon eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/a/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/w/f/s.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 20 common dark eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/v/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/h/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 16 common steel eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 21 common fairy eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/2/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/u/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/o/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}

what codes should look like in use:

this example is highlighting BUG-type eggs, while "dimming" the other common eggs. events, legends, and other more desired eggs will show up in full color (like that purple egg)

Bishop's quick saved skin!

to use Bishop's skins go to site skins in the "Other Skin" area type in Qvg/*YOUR TYPE*-eggs (for bug its Qvg/bug-eggs, dragon is Qvg/dragon-eggs and so on...) after typing in the path, click "Use this Skin" then click "Change Skin" ***if it does not work verify spelling and such, like fight is fight not fighting. you will need to clear cache or press Control+F5 while on lab, shelter, or any other page that you get eggs from. that is it, you can change between them daily for V-Wave or turn on/off based on your hunts and desires. *****as a reminder ALL of Bishop's skins will stack public view fields to make interacting easier, if you do not like this you will have to add the code to your own skin without that part in it.

Have you ever got the wrong egg/poke because something else was on top of, below, or right beside it??? if so this might help you: ***edit, added code to make all icons bigger.

grid view in shelter

Poke/Egg placement does not change with refresh, first one displayed is the oldest, last one displayed is newest in the list.

code to add if you like the grid view!

div.pokemon:nth-child(1),div.pokemon:nth-child(2){left:0%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(3),div.pokemon:nth-child(4){left:16.666%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(5),div.pokemon:nth-child(6){left:33.332%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(7),div.pokemon:nth-child(8){left:49.998%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(9),div.pokemon:nth-child(10){left:66.664%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(11),div.pokemon:nth-child(12){left:83.33%!important;top:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(13),div.pokemon:nth-child(14){left:0%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(15),div.pokemon:nth-child(16){left:16.666%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(17),div.pokemon:nth-child(18){left:33.332%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(19),div.pokemon:nth-child(20){left:49.998%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(21),div.pokemon:nth-child(22){left:66.664%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(23),div.pokemon:nth-child(24){left:83.33%!important;top:20%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(25),div.pokemon:nth-child(26){left:0%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(27),div.pokemon:nth-child(28){left:16.666%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(29),div.pokemon:nth-child(30){left:33.332%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(31),div.pokemon:nth-child(32){left:49.998%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(33),div.pokemon:nth-child(34){left:66.664%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(35),div.pokemon:nth-child(36){left:83.33%!important;top:40%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(37),div.pokemon:nth-child(38){left:0%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(39),div.pokemon:nth-child(40){left:16.666%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(41),div.pokemon:nth-child(42){left:33.332%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(43),div.pokemon:nth-child(44){left:49.998%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(45),div.pokemon:nth-child(46){left:66.664%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(47),div.pokemon:nth-child(48){left:83.33%!important;top:60%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(49),div.pokemon:nth-child(50){left:0%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(51),div.pokemon:nth-child(52){left:16.666%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(53),div.pokemon:nth-child(54){left:33.332%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(55),div.pokemon:nth-child(56){left:49.998%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(57),div.pokemon:nth-child(58){left:66.664%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(59),div.pokemon:nth-child(60){left:83.33%!important;top:80%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(61),div.pokemon:nth-child(62){left:0%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(63),div.pokemon:nth-child(64){left:16.666%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(65),div.pokemon:nth-child(66){left:33.332%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(67),div.pokemon:nth-child(68){left:49.998%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(69),div.pokemon:nth-child(70){left:66.664%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(71),div.pokemon:nth-child(72){left:83.33%!important;top:100%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(73),div.pokemon:nth-child(74){left:0%!important;top:120%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(75),div.pokemon:nth-child(76){left:16.666%!important;top:120%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(77),div.pokemon:nth-child(78){left:33.332%!important;top:120%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(79),div.pokemon:nth-child(80){left:49.998%!important;top:120%!important;}

doubles size of icons

#shelterarea>.pokemon img.big[src*="pkmn"]{width: 100%; max-width: 75px; max-height: 90px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 5px;} #shelterarea>.pokemon img.small[src*="pkmn"]{width: 100%; max-width: 40px; margin-left: 5px;} first line is for computers, second will work on phones (without making them too big). you can use both at same time regardless of device. ***some icons are distorted slightly (those that are normally much taller than wide)

original codes compiled by Bishop, archived post can be found here!!! any and all edits have been made by me, with coding help from various friendly users, thanks a bunch! need ANY coding help? message me and i'll happily help! if you don't understand these codes or you just need some help tweaking the code a bit, i'm happy to try and help with things! that being said, please let me know if i missed anything or you have something i should add to this guide! however, please do not post in my journal asking for help, thank you!

DISCLAIMER/NOTES - PLEASE READ!!

ALL of these will also have the "public" view of fields STACKED, those needing or wanting eggs to hatch should know the best way to do that is interacting, and stacked makes it easier and faster. i find new sprites often and will keep these updated as i find more, if you find one that is wrong or missing, please let me know. *** WARNING use at your own risk, while i have tried to make sure all are right, i built this database by myself (with my daughters help) so i might have something wrong or missing. it is YOUR choice to blindly use, i will not (and can not) be responsible for a wrong one breaking your chain. *** gonplei's notes: i'd like to remind everyone that i did NOT create these codes myself, they're all created by Bishop!! the notes above are also left by Bishop, not me! thank you!
thanks for reading and have a wonderful day <3
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
@BraveHearted thank you.
SpideyBoi's AvatarSpideyBoi
Is it possible to have a code to search for specific natured Pokemon in the Shelter? For example, I'm collecting all "Any" Pokemon and it's a pain to click throught every single one in the Shelter all the time.

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page