PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234567

Zen's AvatarZen
I actually mentioned that I understand why it isn't allowed, I never said to allow it. Playing how we want doesn't just include doing things alone or as a team. Clicking is part of playing pfq, and some want to click fast but the update/test denies that, taking away how they want to play.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I actually mentioned that I understand why it isn't allowed, I never said to allow it. Playing how we want doesn't just include doing things alone or as a team. Clicking is part of playing pfq, and some want to click fast but the update/test denies that, taking away how they want to play.
I believe we are ALLOWED to click fast, but this update is just.. a big nono. Im saying- maybe alot of people have adhd, like me. and they need something to keep them occupied, so clicking helps. But if its SLOW then.. i guess that doesnt do anything at all. does it?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have raised the speed limit for now, please give it a try.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I have raised the speed limit for now, please give it a try.
Just clicked Seis fields alittle, feels abit better!
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

I believe we are ALLOWED to click fast, but this update is just.. a big nono. Im saying- maybe alot of people have adhd, like me. and they need something to keep them occupied, so clicking helps. But if its SLOW then.. i guess that doesnt do anything at all. does it?
This doesnt make much sense to me. I have ADHD and I barely noticed the update, and clicking isnt any less fun or time-occupying by any means because of this update. Why is the update a big nono? Because you cant click as fast? Ok- big deal, that doesnt have anything to do with your points. You still get the interactions, and you still have the action to occupy yourself with. Its just a bit slower.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

This doesnt make much sense to me. I have ADHD and I barely noticed the update, and clicking isnt any less fun or time-occupying by any means because of this update. Why is the update a big nono? Because you cant click as fast? Ok- big deal, that doesnt have anything to do with your points. You still get the interactions, and you still have the action to occupy yourself with. Its just a bit slower.
Chiming in that I have ADHD and the slowdown makes clicking, an already boring task, just kinda... intolerable. But I haven't tested the raised limit, so let's see.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Sorry but- that sounded abit aggressive. Let me explain abit MORE. I need something to do, to keep my hands moving. I always get like this when im bored. So i click. It bugged me that the rate went down. Now: Is that better?
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
just tested it, and it actually works fine! this is good now, i kinda feel its presence but it also the same? i dunno it's better ye
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Honestly, it still feels pretty sluggish, even though I'm definitely noticing a difference in speed. I'm still going through fields about 1/3rd slower than I usually do. Still making me not want to bother.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

Sorry but- that sounded abit aggressive. Let me explain abit MORE. I need something to do, to keep my hands moving. I always get like this when im bored. So i click. It bugged me that the rate went down. Now: Is that better?
Yes actually, I understand that point. I apologize for coming off as aggressive but you also came off as very aggressive, specifically the implied sarcasm. I dont mean to come off as rude but it happens when you're trying to explain a point sometimes.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page