PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234567

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

How fast are you guys clicking?! I like to think I click pretty quickly and I haven't even noticed a difference. It's possible to do 40 a second legitly?
Actually, it was shortly after they added the number key update. pressing a number key and clicking a stack would get me through a stack of fourty in around... 2.5, i wanna say? im not very good at pressing buttons repeadedly (mario party taught me that a looong time ago) so im sure someone could do it quicker than me.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Lorne's AvatarLorne

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

How fast are you guys clicking?! I like to think I click pretty quickly and I haven't even noticed a difference. It's possible to do 40 a second legitly?
Depends, I can do ~2 seconds, my average is most likely 3 seconds to a field though. I've always used a trackpad + mouse though, which basically doubles my time. If I'm pushing for rus I can do maybe 1 second a field, though I'm pretty much in overdrive at that point lol. (And then I sob afterwards when Sally gives 'rus to someone else)
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Mystera, I've been clicking this hard for a long while. I know it might seem impossible, but it's not. I've been locked twice under botting suspicion now and I'm still here for a reason. I kinda have this down to an art. Those factors, and I also play a lot of clicking games in general. Kitten Game is one of my favourites. Chimeranyx, Ironically, Mario Party was how I started learning blitz clicking, because my siblings and I are ruthless. Entei, Agreed. I click in short bursts usually, so I go into that over-drive mode but for only a handful of people at a time.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I just timed myself and I do 40 in roughly 6 seconds. Any faster and it physically hurts. I continue to believe you guys are part cyborg. I'm not seeing the effects of the update so I can't say that I support or don't. You're a small group and idk which is bigger, you guys or the botters.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
So this is why it was taking 80 clicks to do one of Garthic's fields? I thought my keyboard was busted! I got Treecko eggs to breed, man >:v Tbh I think making users click twice as much to try to prevent people from hurting their wrists is some pretty backwards logic. Support.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Minxrod's AvatarMinxrod
I just tried clicking and yeahhh - I now have no benefit to two-handed clicking. My one handed clicking is noticeably slower and less useful. This makes clicking my fields way too slow - even clicking my first field was slower than normal, and that's nine Pokémon in stacks of 2 and 3. If this can't be removed entirely, the effect should really be lessened, it feels too strong right now. :\
Zen's AvatarZen
I have to agree that the site seems to be going from "click how you want" to "you must click this way or not at all". Which is funny, cause one of the rules says we can play how we want to play. But how can we, when we can't click how we want? Sure, I can understand botting not being allowed because that's not you doing it. But when we're legitimately clicking and being forced to click slower because of botters, that's punishing us and not them. All a botter will have to do, especially if they made the bot, is figure out how slow to make the bot click without being too slow or too fast to fit this new system. As others have said, if someone wants to cheat they'll cheat no matter what. So, support from me for the suggestion.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
I have rather low energy most of the time, but sometimes get occasional bursts of energy, that I put into rapid clicking or tapping on my phone. This limit just leaves me with far less that I am able to do in that short amount of time. It no doubt is a problem for those who can’t spend more time on Pokefarm than they already do, due to other activites, who usually got through things quickly and then moved on. Plus, with no obvious indicator of the limit, people are likely to still click at high speeds and potentially injure themselves anyway. It's not the speed of the clicks but the amount of clicks that does your finger in eventually. You'd almost be better off with some sort of 'feed all' button on fields that takes a certain amount of time but at least is only one click. But that would take a lot of interaction out of the game, it just seems like this isn't any good without a clear way of seeing how slowly you need to go, and when it's way below what most people can manage.
Play how you want meaning progress in what way you want - by your logic, you're saying allow botting since hey, play how you want. The idea here is to limit the effects of the people who are cheating. I agree that it's overzealous right now and is causing issues that weren't intended. But trying to cite our own rules back at us like that isn't going to help your case, much less garner any respect.
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Support, i dont like this change.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page