PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234567

DakDak's AvatarDakDak
I don’t like the age restriction thing personally. like teens I think are mature enough to realize the consequences. it would be unfair to the majority of pfq since a lot of people here are young. SO I DONT THINKT THATS FAIR BUT MAYBE ANOTHER WAYto warm people Sorry for caps I’m on mobile and stuff sorry
~Avatar by Shadowfeather~ Apocalyptic Growlithe hunt: 109/15/1/2511
× 0 / 1000
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Support! This update kinda killed my motivation. I'm hyperactive so doing things in a slow manner really bothers me.
Raijin's AvatarRaijin
Support, support, support. For all the reasons Rokon stated. I am not a fan of my clicking being managed like this and I'm not clicking any less (rather, I'm still clicking as fast as usual and not getting ANYTHING for it...). This is making me want to just not click (massclick, rather) at all, there's no point to it anymore. Yeah, sure, health and all but I think we're all responsible for ourselves *shrug*
Avatar by crownedkitty25 Joint shop: By FloatingClaws
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
clicking fast became a nature to me, i usually use the controls and my stylus' pen to massclick (it just feels quicker :p) cicking this slow just feels unnatural to me, since my hands are used to move quick when i click, and doing this isn't gonna help at all. i'm just kinda moving them quick for nothing?? tbh. and if i'm worried about my health i know when to stop, my life - my health. honestly i agree with all posts above me lol i have nothing else to say since all i wanna express was said already :^)
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Mystera's AvatarMystera
How fast are you guys clicking?! I like to think I click pretty quickly and I haven't even noticed a difference. It's possible to do 40 a second legitly?
Plu's AvatarPlu
Ive perfected my clicking throughout the years. I can click a field in no time thanks to using to fingers and tapping them rapidly on my laptop mousepad. This is really a buzzkill with clicking. When im chasing rus and the last minutes are on, I want to click as much as possible. It’s demotivating
Avatar made by Manda and used with permission
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Mystera, With the combo of the numberpad and mouse, or a tablet pen and mouse, or a trackpad and mouse, you can easily double your clicking speed because you have two hands going at it.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Support. I was wondering why my clicks weren't registering at the same speed I was clicking. This click slow-down has made hunting Pokerus more annoying than it already is, espcially when the host has a huge field. 15 minutes is not a long time to click 3k+ Pokemon, and slowing down clicks certainly isn't helping Pokerus hunters. I've noticed mass-clicking getting nerfed more and more. First a suggestion gets approved to change the egg timer so it is more party-click focused, now there is a speed limit on clicking. The only thing this will accomplish is discouraging clicking, the mechanic that is the very essence of the site. @oddthomas23 An age-discriminatory clicking speed limit is not the answer. Gameplay should not be limited based on age unless it is a legal obligation. A large chunk of the playerbase is composed of minors, making this clicking speed limit age-specific will chase off that part of the playerbase.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
DakDak's AvatarDakDak
I can do around 1.68 seconds per 40 @Mystera so catching cheaters may a bit hard when people are consistently clicking fast
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

Mystera, With the combo of the numberpad and mouse, or a tablet pen and mouse, or a trackpad and mouse, you can easily double your clicking speed because you have two hands going at it.
That's still 20 a second per hand. A second is pretty dang short.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page