PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211212213214

SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
51st / top 4%
TsunWatanabe's AvatarTsunWatanabe
73rd/1,352
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
First off, LOVING the fact we had over 1300(!) entrants this week (and not just because it makes each % category contain more persons xD)* Saw some really nice designs while voting. Hope a lot get posted here this week (and every week, for that matter)
. You ranked 50th out of 1,352, placing you in the top 4%. :-)
*I think it also increases the amount of paid out at each rank as well
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

Old design

You ranked 48th out of 1,229, placing you in the top 4% :3
I experimented with an old design this time, seems to have been more well-received! You ranked 23rd out of 1,352, placing you in the top 2%
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
10th Place!
58th place, I was really proud of this one lol I'm slightly sad I didn't place a bit higher
Score: 2100
shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
"You ranked 6th out of 1,360, placing you in the top 1%." ^_^

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 1892
Reima's AvatarReima
I remember seeing these fellas :2 At least 2 of them for sure and I'm 95% certain I gave them votes too haha~ Glad to see ya'll placing nicely, 58th is still pretty decent as well! <3 I liked the color combo :3 Personally we got to 12th place~ Went for something a little different looking this time. I had to rush near the end to make it in xD But It certainly was worth it. A couple extra eggs sacrificed on a good boost day to get to enter a Contest. Specials aren't guaranteed, but neat things to see at the Contests are <3
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 6962
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
46th / top 4% (Might be my best placement yet, but still have yet to hit the 1%)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Definitely find intangible contests the most chalenging, so had no idea where this one would end up. Tried something different, was reasonably content with the design I ended up submitting. Result is surprisingly nice :-)
. You ranked 37th out of 1,360, placing you in the top 3%. Oh, and super pleased we had a 2nd week over 1300 entries! :-D

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page