PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 215216217

Firesong's AvatarFiresong
It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 39th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 2%. I uh was actually almost not going to do this contest :v
C: Made my avatar myself.
nobita's Avatarnobita
You ranked 9th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 1%. ーーー Of course my highest score is in the contest that I spent the least amount of time designing. XD
Amara's AvatarAmara
You ranked 10th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 1%. I'm still in shock. I wasn't quite sure what to do for this contest at first and eventually decided on a punk sort of look while messing around with the Shed Horn. I'm so happy Hebinoyou did so well this time! <3
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
bugology's Avatarbugology
Aw man, nobody liked my pirate Garbodor! Only 18%.

I'm still proud of it though, I think it came out cute! I do think the treasure chest came out a little clunky though, it was hard to translate what I wanted it to look like into accessories.
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Placed in the top 16 percent. Not my highest score, but sure.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I really thought I had a winning entry this time (still do, seeing 1st place), but clearly the voters have spoken. Thank you to all that did vote me so high up the list :-)
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 3rd out of 2,236, placing you in the top 1%. Cheers!
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/14 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
ShadowRinny's AvatarShadowRinny
Maybe if I had changed the flowers to something pointy, peeps might have voted for SunFire more but I'm happy with this result.
I voted on that, it was so extremely beautiful! :D “You ranked 87th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 4%.” <- I’m SO delighted over my placing!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
TrashOpossum's AvatarTrashOpossum
"You ranked 17th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 1%." Woah okay. o_o My best score yet, that was unexpected.
Yeah's AvatarYeah
It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranked 911th out of 2,236, placing you in the top 41%.
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 215216217

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page