PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 275276277278

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Why can't i hatch a boooooooooooooyyyyyyyyy Guess I'm not done yet lol What are the chances i get 6 melans and all of them are female when I only ever wanted a male
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by AxelBby

Why can't i hatch a boooooooooooooyyyyyyyyy Guess I'm not done yet lol What are the chances i get 6 melans and all of them are female when I only ever wanted a male
it'd be 1/2^6, which is 1/64, or about 1.6% :v So....uh....pretty....lucky? ^^;;
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
octoling's Avataroctoling
i'm only doing this hunt for grass gems hewwo???
melan edit by me
icon credit
Gladion's AvatarGladion
congrats!! melan deerling is adorable honestly
from mgsv phantom pain
epic!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by octoling

i'm only doing this hunt for grass gems hewwo???
Congrats, if you happen to evolve him spring & summer mela Sawsbuck is missing from the wiki as is the spring & summer albino deerling so not sure if you wanna post them in the sprite discovery thread. ^^
Buying Shrouds for 180zc, Set up a trade/PM/post in Lestrange Vault --☆-- I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.
Code - hercules Avatar - My OC, art by Xaandiir Background - Pixabay
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
This is the third melan of this hunt, the second was about 2k eggs ago and was 9724 eggs away from the first. Thing is I wanted this third one because the first one was bred by someone else, and this one was in a party that was 4/5 bred by others xD
Shop Journal Collecting: 350k credits / 350 GP / 70 ZC / Other (Shop) ~Avatar Charsaurtle fusion is by me!~
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
3rd Melan of this chain! Sally is making up for no melans during my Larvitar hunt. This little guy is UFT. Message me with offers :)
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gem Hunts and Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE, Breeding Pairs, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar is property of PFQ. Distributed during the Advent Calendar of 2017]
Numbers's AvatarNumbers
ahhhhh ♡♡ First melan of the chain, took long enough ;; Been hunting this on and off since JULY so glad I didn't give up. ^-^'
I ' m j u s t a l o s t b o y s l o w l y f a l l i n g d o w n t o t h e s h a d o w s ♕ ♕ ♕ If you're somewhat interested in my PFQ life, check out the links below for some of my forumn threads. ☆ Journal
Now we have the purple background and the white text area!
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
@Numbers Congrats!!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
A reminder that this isn't a trade thread -edited out the wrong information.
♔ Fahrum Dahdi

Pages: 123··· 275276277278

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page