PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 275276277278279··· 161616171618

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
i'm only doing this hunt for grass gems hewwo???
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
congrats!! melan deerling is adorable honestly
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by octoling

i'm only doing this hunt for grass gems hewwo???
Congrats, if you happen to evolve him spring & summer mela Sawsbuck is missing from the wiki as is the spring & summer albino deerling so not sure if you wanna post them in the sprite discovery thread. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
This is the third melan of this hunt, the second was about 2k eggs ago and was 9724 eggs away from the first. Thing is I wanted this third one because the first one was bred by someone else, and this one was in a party that was 4/5 bred by others xD
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
3rd Melan of this chain! Sally is making up for no melans during my Larvitar hunt. This little guy is UFT. Message me with offers :)
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Numbers's AvatarNumbers
ahhhhh ♡♡ First melan of the chain, took long enough ;; Been hunting this on and off since JULY so glad I didn't give up. ^-^'
Numbers • He/Him • Credits
BG img from edermunizz on itch.io. BG code from Neonyan here on PFQ. PFP image from @nelqqq.1 on tiktok
Always buying - 20zc each:
Just send a labeled trade ♥
Current Hunt Kurai Kitsune - Joint Shop
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
@Numbers Congrats!!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
A reminder that this isn't a trade thread -edited out the wrong information.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
@Constantine, The first post in this thread says "Do not request permanent trade or dextrade unless the poster EXPLICITLY states that the Pokemon is up for trade." That kind of contradicts with what you are saying. I'm pretty sure people posting their pokemon can simply say that they're selling their melans. ESPECIALLY considering the post you edited is also showing a freshly hatched melan off.
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
Happy day!! 82/2234 in chain :)

Pages: 123··· 275276277278279··· 161616171618

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page