PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 273274275276277··· 157515761577

blu orb's Avatarblu orb

QUOTE originally posted by BananaMoonKit

Hewwo?! - Sister from a bit ago
Moon, Sally is giving to you in spades!
hehe,,,, bard. Icon by us!
Sprite by https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/264578/HeartlessDemon-s-FREE-Sprite-Adopts
Mollin's AvatarMollin
Woah, this day is really lucky. So many pretty melans. Congrats everyone!
Roargirl's AvatarRoargirl
I wasn’t expecting him so soon, on the last party before reset as well.
Avatar is a screenshot of Peridot from Steven Universe (c) Cartoon Network. I use mobile 99.99% of the time.
I finally got around to posting here. I hatched both of these babs yesterday! 600+ Eggs hatched with all boosts. I'm glad to finally have hatched a melan. It's been almost 2 months since my last one. My Larvitar hunt produced absolutely none T.T Just so everyone knows, they are both UFT :) Just send me a PM with offers if interested!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
OpenOnSundays's AvatarOpenOnSundays
Finally hatched my first melan c: So happy to finally have her, even though my chain was far shorter than some of ya'll out there.
Seastar's AvatarSeastar
@OpenOnSundays Congrats on your first! Melan Lillipup is on my future wanna hunt list haha :)
Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon
Hewwo? Another melan
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
Zer0hno's AvatarZer0hno
Dang moon, nothin but luck recently huh? congrats on another melan!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
nanner i don't know what you threatened sally with but it's working XD congrats! <3
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Give me that luck Banana I need my Princess to hatch
9230 pts

Pages: 123··· 273274275276277··· 157515761577

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page