PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 569570571572573··· 161716181619

iZoura's AvatariZoura
so jealous of everyone's gorgeous and lucky melans! still praying for mine >.< and i have to get 4 xD well done everyone <3
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
My fourth today c:
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Got some good fish today :o Switching back over to Eevee now for hopefully a Quiet Melan

Sparklies!

Sally broke the first Melan sparkles but they're.. kind of there lmao
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Congrats, Forbidden! ...huh. I wonder why you got a Flawless Water gem for the albino, but for none of the melans. Is it random chance for whether they come with specials? Is that supposed to happen?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Yeah, I think it's random! I honestly didn't even notice lmao
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I think there's a 50% chance to get a Flawless Gem from a Special
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
3/90 this was supposed to be for tourney why can't i be lucky with the hunts i actually want a melan in
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
LèmurDoll's AvatarLèmurDoll
TOTALLY UNEXPECTED My first melan after one year hiatus. This party was the last one for today, so... I love her! She also has got an albino twin
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Star vs The Forces of Evil. Avatar by me Sprite from pkmn B/W games
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I always wanted a POTD melan :0
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
DeerlingFan's AvatarDeerlingFan
1 of 2 melan ponies and she is my first slef-breed delta melan with my fave nature as a lovely bonus (I'm so glad I ignored my though to not delta this party lol). Think her delta suits the melan color for this one and she also has a shiny twin with my fave nature so one nice little pair to have ^^
137/150
code and art by shazi

Pages: 123··· 569570571572573··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page